Clen, headaches, and caffeine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen, headaches, and caffeine

I started a low dose of clen three weeks ago to shed some fat before my upcoming cycle. Right now I'm taking 40 mcg a day divided in two doses. I was planning to get up to 80-100 mcg a day, but I haven't been able to increase the dosage because I get headaches every time. I've taken Tylenol, but the only thing that seems to prevent/end the headaches is caffeine (as in half a cup of coffee two or three times a day). I'm drinking plenty of water, taking 3 g of taurine a day, and getting enough potassium. My heart rate and blood pressure have been normal and stable. No other sides except some mild shakiness.

Has anyone else had this particular experience with clen?

What's your diet look like while on clen?

Comment

Grrrrr, nothing worse than clen headaches. I know them all too well. They can leave me unable to function at times. It sounds like you have your bases covered, checked your BP, taking in lots of water. Plus good call on the taurine. It makes a difference with cramping. Hopefully with time, they will get better. Thankfully, if 40mcg is working for you, you don't need to go up. When I run clen, I start at 40mcg and add 20mcg every 2 to 3 wks. I'll run it this way, going no higher than 120, 1240mcg by the end and go no longer than 16 wks total. I know this isn't the way you hear about running it on the net, but I'll tell you, it works very well and I know a number of competitors that use it this way. As Dave Palumbo says, the side effects are not the effects. A lot of people think it isnt working anymore when they stop feeling shaky hands, ect. It may become slightly less effective at the same dose, over time, but it isn't going to stop working all together. When you can, add 20mcg and see how it effects you. If you aren't getting any better, I might consider switching to something else, maybe ECA.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
      X