First cycle questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle questions

Hey guys. I posted about a month ago and took the advice of some guys about dropping my BF down before starting my cycle. I am not new to lifting but new to AAS. So I dropped 16lbs and have my diet damn clean. I actually have veins popping out which I've never had. Anyways here is my cycle I am going to start in a couple weeks.

Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day

My questions are do I need the Anastrozole everyday or should I do eod?
    When should I start HCG and what would be the best PCT for this cycle.
    Also can I add somthing else in towards the end to harden the gains, if so what?

Thanks bros, hope everyone had a good thanksgiving

For a simple test only cycle I wouldn't even worry about HCG. I'd probably save that for a heavier more complex cycle. As for the adex I would start at .5mg 3x per week at first and then gauge it yourself from there. More than likely for this cycle 3x per week should be sufficient. Start PCT 2 weeks after the last test pin. If you really want to be safe you could use nolva and Clomid but for a light cycle like this nolva alone should be sufficient. 40mg ED for 2 weeks then 20mgED for 2 more weeks. Good luck

Comment

I'd go with quadzilla on this one. I've used test and dbol 4 times now and never have needed to use HCG. I just run the test 12 weeks with dbol 6 weeks, 2 weeks after the last pin start your PCT. Nolva is enough, but it can't hurt to use the clomid as well. As far as the anastrozole I would run it like quadzilla said and do .5mg 3x/week

Comment

Thanks guys. Any suggestions on adding somthing to tighten gains towards the end? Tren or Clen?

Comment

to be honest, for a first cycle i wouldn't touch tren, but that's just my opinion. I am on my fourth and I still am not incorporating it. I have made great gains each cycle with just some test and dbol. I figured I will stick with that until it stops working as well and than check out adding in another compound or two...Just remember, the less you can use, especially the first few cycles, the better

Comment

Working...
          X