personal request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal request

Hey guys, I was hoping that over the next few weeks or so to see GP Andromix be POTW. I would very much appreciate as many votes as possible. Thanks brothers.

I have seen this method used before.. Good luck bro.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
      I have seen this method used before.. Good luck bro.
      Thanks bro I figured it is worth a shot. I have about 2months of off time til my next run. Hopefully ill get lucky by then

Comment

I'll give it a vote hope it works out for you. it seems to be one of the most popular products that i get questions about. i bet your chances are pretty good
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Wow thanks a lot guys I wasn't really expecting any responses I'm liking this board already. Much appreciated JM bros. By the way Sam I saw your pics you're a beast. Calves are huge bro!

Comment

Used BP Andro for 6 weeks and really liked it but Blood pressure went up and switched to other, will eventually go back but too many other things to try first.
            Highly recommended.

Comment

Also learned that (Tren is my friend).

Comment

do you realize that POTW votes are a combo of the sponsor and all his sister sites, so if every person on this site voted for the same thing there is still a chance it wont win
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                X