test-eq-deca-drol-cycle critiques?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test-eq-deca-drol-cycle critiques?

hey guys,just wanted some input on cycle i just started .i have planty of cycles under my belt but ive hit a platue and wanted to add some serious mass this winter..currently 220pds 6ft 36yrs old..18%bf..i experimented with eq before but i didnt know it needed to be ran for lengthy period of time and ive never gone above 500mgtest/week before .ive done dbol in the past but wanted to try drol..so here goes my plan is 15week cycle 750mg test cyp.ive always done enan so i wanted to try cyp eq 500mg/week and deca at 250mg/week for the joints,elbow tend flares up n deca helps with that..and of course the anadrol 50mg/day for the first month or so..after 15weeks i like to run prop for 30days to wein myself off,ive done this with and without and i really dont crash too bad then of course afterwards hcg and clomid..also during the droll i was gonna take nolva to keep from gyno and adex as needed and also have a lil letro on hand for emergencys..i ordered plenty of protein powder cassein for at night,mutant mass gainer for right after workouts and muscle farm combat powder for during the day and i have pre workouts and aminos and creatine.hitting the grocery store for beef steaks and chix eggs etc..am i missing anything??my goal is to hit 240pds,im sure some will be bloat and water weight but once i come off i hope to weigh 230 so 10pds of muscle gained is the goal..is this possible??
Working...
X