ALL GP: Sust270/OralTren/Clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL GP: Sust270/OralTren/Clen

Whats up everyone, first post, so looking for advice, good or bad.

Here are my stats:

Age- 25 Weight 190 Experience- 3 Test cycles.

Workout 5x a week, diet is on point.

I know how to workout and I know how to eat. What I don't know is if i'm running my cycle correctly.

Here is my current cycle: (in my 2nd week currently)

GPSust270 1ml EOD for 12 weeks
    GP Clen- 2 tabs every morning. 3 weeks on 2 weeks off, repeat..
    GP Oral Tren- 2 tabs every morning. 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, repeat...

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

sorry not sure why the text is so large. my mistake

Comment

Originally posted by betz7 View Post
      Whats up everyone, first post, so looking for advice, good or bad.
      I know how to workout and I know how to eat. What I don't know is if i'm running my cycle correctly.

Here is my current cycle: (in my 2nd week currently)

GPSust270 1ml EOD for 12 weeks (that's aprx 1080mg wk)
      GP Clen- 2 tabs every morning. 3 weeks on 2 weeks off, repeat..
      GP Oral Tren- 2 tabs every morning. 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, repeat...

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
      1st a quest? is that a typo "GP Sust 270" 1ml EOD??
      what dosage r the GP clens?
      ODB
      Last edited by ODB; 11-12-2013, 10:27 PM.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Quest? I don understand, and yes, 1ml eod. The Clen is by GP, the dosage is 100 tablets @ (40 mcg/tab).

Comment

yea, 1080mg, only a few cycles in, is a ton of test. At your level of experience, i'd back that down now, while it still hasn't built completely. IMO, 3cc EW is pushing it.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I thought typical protocol for Clen was 2 on 2 off? As any dose over 60mcg for prolonged times will desensitize the beta2 receptors. I am curious to know how the clen will affect you in the third week. As I have never tried it due to the fact I run t3 concurrently with clen so I cruise with t3 during the "2 week off".
            “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

heres an important lesson to learn, and Ive learned it myself the hard way. You should never have a question about your cycle while youre in the middle of it. You should have no doubt in your mind about how your cycle is going to go. With ODB and Sam you have two of the more experienced people on here. It would be smart of you to listen to them. I would back the sust down by a lot. Im just curious as to what your other two cycles were. With the clen. Ive ran it two weeks on, two weeks off and ive also ran it for 12 weeks straight. While running it straight I took Benadryl every third week. I prefer the two weeks on two weeks off but that's just my preference.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X