No announcement yet.

Looking for some advice of 2nd Cycle!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some advice of 2nd Cycle!!

Hey,

I took my first cycle of D-bol last year in the winter time and had some pretty good results with it. I went to purchase another cycle but my source had to call it quits. I'm looking to get back on something new and I'm not to sure what a good step from D-bol would be. I'm looking to bulk but yet stay cut and clean with as much little water retention as possible. I was thinking of taking D-bol with Primo (Inject) then bridging to D-bol and winny. I wasn't sure if I should go with the liquid or tabs for the winny, and suggestions or testimonies? Like I said this is only going to be my 2nd cycle and I want to step it up this time around.

Thanks for reading and any feedback!!

Fist of all before I post anything can I have your stats?

Comment

My bad, I guess that would be a little more helpful. I'm 5'11'' 178lbs, with around 11-15% body fat.

Comment

the amount of water you retain will come down to your diet and what you do to control estrogen. i often hear the "i dont wan to retain water" statement, but you have to remember, that water is going to help you in so many ways! carrying some water doesn't mean you look like a slob. i'm carrying a good amount of water right now and i can still see veins. i still look good. my muscles are just rounder and fuller. my joints feel good and i'm pushing heavy weights so yea, dont be afraid of a little water.

as far as trying to grow and stay lean, once again, that'll depend on how clean your diet is.

now, about the drugs. test should be the base of all your cycles. save the more exotic stuff like primo and winny for down the road. any issues you're concerned about with water retention or other estrogen sides like gyno, can be controlled ahead of time by taking a small dose of an AI. i prefer adex. 5.mg EOD to E3D depending on how your body responds. if you want to use a kick start to get things going while the test kicks in, you could throw in Dbol at around 25-30mg, since you already know how you respond. if you want to use something with a little less "wet" tbol might be a good option

wk 1-12
        test e or cyp 400 to 500mg EW
        adex .5mg EOD to E3D
        wk 1-6
        oral, dbol or tbol

PCT starts wk 14...thats 2 wks after last injection
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The water retention is not my biggest worry, my first time around with d-bol there was very little to no water retention but that was also do to my diet. I was just thinking since this was going to be my 2nd cycle with d-bol why not up the mgs? My first time around I started with 40mg a day and the last 2 weeks i jumped to 50mg. So I was thinking to start with 80 mgs the 2nd time around. Test? I have never done that and was told from a few buddies they didn't like the results they got from it, but they also really didn't understand how to properly lift or diet. What type of test would you recommend?

Thank you very much for the feedback and information. It was very helpful!

Comment

80 mgs of D-bol ??
            I never use no more than 30 -40mgs. Just be careful , I like to go by less is more when it comes to the orals......
            My take on test. is Test E. is good for power and size and Test Prop. will be good for cutting...... If this helps??

Comment

mbig...Any information and suggestions help. I will take a look into it. Thank you.

Comment

yep, orals can be so much more of a hazard, not only on your liver but on your LDL/HDL. throws thing out wack and fast. i'm with mbig. 30 or so mg works good for me.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

if your friends diddent like there results with test they dont know how to diet or lift right i uesd test 400 and anadrol 50s everyday for my first cycle and gained 15 lbs when i showed up foe football practice in college everyone was asking damn what did u do.... i replied steak and potatos lol

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
                    if your friends diddent like there results with test they dont know how to diet or lift right i uesd test 400 and anadrol 50s everyday for my first cycle and gained 15 lbs when i showed up foe football practice in college everyone was asking damn what did u do.... i replied steak and potatos lol
                    HA HA That's funny!!! Everyone at my gym calls me '' Steak n Taters ''

Comment

the1andonly,
                      i missed that part about your buddies not liking test. yea, it sounds like they didn't put much work in. you have to eat hard, all day to get the benefits of any gear. but more about test...all AAS are either testosterone or derivatives of testosterone. when you read a profile of a drug and they rate how strong it is, the rating system is based around testosterone. as you do more research, you'll learn the benfits of using testosterone as the base of your cycles and the issues that can arise it you don't. there are a lot of other great AAS, but they are added in addition to test, as you become more experienced and need more to reach your goals. testosterone is universal, bulking or cutting, it can be molded to fit your goals.
                      as far as what kind of test, like i mentioned in my first response to your thread, either test e or cyp., used in the cycle i outlined above. i also use cyp or test e while dieting and keep estrogen a little lower with an AI than if i were bulking.
                      Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      HA HA That's funny!!! Everyone at my gym calls me '' Steak n Taters ''
                      lol, how'd you get that name?

Comment

Thank you to everyone for all the feedback! I'm very happy to see we have members on this board who have knowledge of gear.

Comment

Working...
                        X