Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are being watch by Dea WITH YOUR wu WIRING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are being watch by Dea WITH YOUR wu WIRING.

Just talked to a friend in CA, he told me they popped three of his boys in AZ . He said when their lawyer got the discovery, the DEA pulled the wu records of every address and AKA they used to make payments. He said his lawyer said with the new case law, if that name and country shows to be conducting business and it is not legit company, the Prosecutors can use that as past purchases. Man, I hope sources figure a different way for payments. BECAREFUL.... tHAT COULD BE WHY THEY ARE COPYING YOUR ID NOW.

THIS IS WHAT WORRIES ME MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!! I was lucky enough to have a source that was living close enough to me that I didn't have to go through this problem. Unfortunatley he had to quit his ways so now I am looking for a new source that I can actually trust. In doing some research on here I believe I may have found one to try but I'm still unsure if I want to take that leap of faith. A friend of mine ordered a Vial last March off of the internet paying by CC, everything came in 10 days no problem. I have read numerous reviews about guys paying with WU and just being robbed of their money or never recieving any of the gear that they ordered. I had a feeling the DEA was going to start cracking down on the WU.

Comment

If you dont have a close to home hook-up then you have to take the chance to get the resluts you are looking for i did

Comment

That's scary! What about Money Gram and credit cards?? Are they going to monitor those as well??
        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
          If you dont have a close to home hook-up then you have to take the chance to get the resluts you are looking for i did
          Did you pay with the WU, MG, or CC? How long did you have to wait for your stuff to arrive and how were the results?

Comment

Originally posted by LinoZ100 View Post
            That's scary! What about Money Gram and credit cards?? Are they going to monitor those as well??
            If their watching WU than they are watching Money Gram. I bet they have been watching the CC but until someone gets bagged we will never truly know. Damn feds, why dont they go after the real criminals and leave us alone. I have never seen a study that says anything remotely like what you hear on the T.V. Never seen anything that backs up the claim that it bad for us or that we will go crazy. All I do see is people saying that this person and their kid is dead because---. What their not telling is that their dead because maybe they was caught cheating on them or something like that.
            I AM NOT A DOCTOR. ONLY PLAY ONE ON DOOGIE HOWSER

Comment

It all boils down to politics. If the government agents in such countries are busy tracking WU payments for 'supplement' purchases, then the whole tax payers are wasting money in employing these guys!!!

Comment

NO IT'S ONLY WHEN THESE GUYS GET POPPED AND THEY TELL WHERE AND HOW THEY GET IT THAT THIS INFO IS GOTTEN. SO IT'S NOT COSTING TAX PAYER NOTHING. IT'S THE ONES WHO RAT WHO THINK THEY ARE GETTING A BETTER DEAL IF THEY TELL EVERYTHING. TRUTH IS THEIR GETTING JUST WHAT THEIR CHARGED WITH OR pti. tHE STATE ALWAYS OVER CHARGE YOU SO YOU PLEA TO WHAT THEY REALLY WANT TO CHARGE YOU WITH. tHEY TELL YOU'LL THEY WILL DROP A CHARGE THAT'S BECAUSE IT WON'T STICK ANYWAY.

Comment

Since our great country of U.S.A. went belly up with debt the gov.1` 1

Comment

This is just great, now I can't see how I can make another WU payment without wondering about the FEDS showing up. What led them to these guys in AZ anyway? Size of order or just unlucky?

Do you think this comes from Dom or Int purchases or both?
                    Last edited by Shiv; 01-04-2011, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      Since our great country of U.S.A. went belly up with debt the gov.1` 1
                      Sorry folks,, My computer froze up and went hay wire!!!

Comment

i paid with wu like safelife said avoid the places who ask for dob or id my local winn dixie doesnt plus the girl who does the transfers has a crush on me i recieved my order today it took 11 days time to get ripped up

Comment

Wu they ask for too much info, I been doing mg but I haven't used n---. I've done mg with g--. The last time I used wu they froze the money and wanted me to pick it up so I just lost that. Haven't had a problem with mg yet and a lot cheaper.

Comment

IT WAS INTERNATIONAL. SOMEONE ELSE GOT POPPED IN FL AND GAVE THE POSTAL, POLICE AND DEA, INFO ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THE NAMES THAT FUNDS WERE SENT TO. THIS HAPPEN A MONTH AGO. MY FRIENDS PACK GOT INTERCEPTED BY CUSTOM, ONE WAS KIT HGH, 8 10ML, 1000 SEED (AKA TABS). THE OTHER FRIEND 10 AMPS SUS AND 4 HCG. PACKS WERE DELIVERED AT THE SAME TIME BY SOMEONE THAT THOUGHT WERE MAIL CARRIES. THEY NEVER SIGNED, JUST PICKED PACK OFF OF POURCH AND FEW MINS THEY CAME THROUGH DOOR. TOOK PHONE BILLS, WU, PC, LAPTOPS AND MUSCLE MAGAZINES, ECT. tHEY JUST GOT THE DISCOVERY AND READ IT..... THE DISCOVERY LISTED THE COUNTRY AND NAMES USE TO SEND WU TO. ALSO SIGHTED A CASE LAW STATING THIS IS HOW STEROIDS ARE BOUGHT ON THE NET. ALSO HAD ALL THEIR AKA'S THEY USE TO SEND MONEY AND RECEIVE PACKS. aLSO HAD PIC OF FAKE ID USED. HE SAID IT WAS A COPY AND IT WAS NOT CLEAR..
                            SAFELIFE1
                            Banned
                            Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 01-04-2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Safelife,, Was that with our sponsor??????

Comment

Working...
                              X