Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you start a cutting cycle right after a bulk cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you start a cutting cycle right after a bulk cycle?

I am planning on gaining at least 20 more pounds before cutting. I planning on using test/ tren/ deca for about 10weeks. My question is can I start a cutting cycle right after? Plan on running test/tren/clen or var or clen and var. I will have bromo on hand for proclatin levels and clomid for pct.

Rule is for as long as your were on cycle you should be off cycle before your next one...

The body needs rest between cycles.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Like TB said, if you were on cycle for 10 weeks...take 10 weeks off before your next cycle. If you were on for 12 weeks, take 12 weeks off. etc.
      The body needs to start producing its own test again or it could shut down completely and that causes HUGE endocrine issues.

Take the time off, we all have to do it.
      If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Cool. Thanks guys I will defiantly do that.

Comment

good question there, ii tv. I was goin to ask the same thing!!! is this your first cycle? this is my first as well. I love it man. LOVE it. I am hard gainer it takes an act of congress for me to put on mass. NOT the case with this cycle!! i have put on a good 25 pounds which some of it is water and bloat etc. but i love it.
          FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
          paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

Comment

Do yourself a favor and take time off to give your body a break.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
            X