First Circle !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Circle !!

Hello everybody I'm thinking to run for first circle only Testo E250 500mg EW for 12weeks..because i want to keep it simple...the same time i will take and Arimidex Eod,and for pct only clomid.its ok?can anyone answer from his personally experience,and...i'm 1.85/95kg but i have body fat i dont know how much...testo helps to clean belly fat?and gain mass?thank's

Originally posted by BlondeBear View Post
    I'm thinking to run for first circle only Testo
    Ya.. I been running in circles my self.. The Testo helped a great deal tho
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

It sounds like a decent first cycle to me!

Test E @ 500mg/week (sounds good!)
      Arimidex @ EoD (sounds good!)

You'll get 1000 different answers about PCT. I'm not an expert, but I'm using clomid and nolvadex for my PCT. I know some people only use one or another.

As far as cleaning fat, test will not do this for you; diet and exercise will. Test will help if you are dieting and exercising though. As far as the mass gain, you WILL gain mass, but its very dependent on your diet. You need to eat big to get big.

Comment

thank you guys...i want to ask you somethink last...what can i take when i will be to the cycle?creatine with mass gain protein?or whey isolate with amino?thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlondeBear View Post
          thank you guys...i want to ask you somethink last...what can i take when i will be to the cycle?creatine with mass gain protein?or whey isolate with amino?thanks.
          What does your diet look like? How much are you eating? How many calories? I'll give you an example, right now I'm eating 3800 calories or more each day. You need to eat big to get big. Since you mentioned wanting to lose some fat, you could considering doing a cycle of clen and/or t3. Then jump on the gear when you're ready.
          Last edited by As'ad; 10-29-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X