Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all analysis

hello rony
    could you post all the steroid analysis time of the body of science ...... generic suppl, hardcore labs, sciroxx, formula magistral,fundacion .....

Bro,

Do you realise how much analyses we did? ..Hundrerds, thats impossible to do..

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      Bro,

Do you realise how much analyses we did? ..Hundrerds, thats impossible to do..
      hello ronny
      I guess you could put all the analyzes in ebook form, with photos and reviews of products and sell .... I'm sure many people would like to have

Comment

Why would you need all those for anyways? You can check a nice lot of them at napsgear.net. Download them yourself. Same with the ones here. Just download them and save to your computer..

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
          Why would you need all those for anyways? You can check a nice lot of them at napsgear.net. Download them yourself. Same with the ones here. Just download them and save to your computer..
          i would like to see generic supplements,hardcorelabs,sciroxx,alpha pharma,formula magistral

Comment

hello ronny post hcl,generic supplements and sciroxx

Comment

Originally posted by elvis.p View Post
              hello rony
              could you post all the steroid analysis time of the body of science ...... generic suppl, hardcore labs, sciroxx, formula magistral,fundacion .....
              First off all if something was good last year it does not mean that it is good again. I was many times advised on good gear but I found after testing that it was junk. Maybe it was good the year before when they still had raw powder and later they were selling just plain oil.

Do you know how expensive is to make a single analysis, it is about or over $200 per single test and you want it for free.

Do not be lazy and cheap do internet search how to test yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X