Kickstart with prop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstart with prop?

Planning to run test e + mast e cycle. Would it be good idea to kickstart with prop versions for first 4 weeks or so? Could do prop entire cycle, but don't really pin much, already have much scar tissue.

The problem with kickstarting with prop is your test levels are higher for those 4 weeks then u drop back down to desired levels. Basically its not a good idea to change levels during a cycle. Better off with an oral
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

did it no problem.. ..

well did prop as well as test for the first 6 weeks of a 24 week cycle then cut the prop out..

worked ok with me ...

most orals i found are fake unless you go a good PH like Havoc...that stuff was good

Comment

When you start with Sustanon (omnadren etc) you do in fact the exact same thing (combine short -medium and long esters). When you would combine Test Enanthate with Test Prop and slowly decrease the number of prop pinning you would be able to maintain a steady plasma level --you could use the roidcalculator. As siad combining a medium estrification with an oral is a very good idea also esp the increased IGF would be beneficial.

Comment

Working...
        X