Friend needs help first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend needs help first cycle

Stats 6ft 225lbs has never juiced. Barely works out wants to gain a little bit of muscle like maybe 15 -20lbs but the main thing wants to loose some belly fat. I heard tren/test would be good, what would anyone recommend for him?

Friend needs to forget juice and get his training and diet right first... Sorry there is no such thing as a quick fix in juice. Good luck.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

S.M.H. ditto what Mr Time Bandit said...

Comment

Well when I started using gear I was barely working out and my diet was crap, did sum research and commuted my self to it. I gained 40lbs on juice and I am happy with results. He has me as a guide but I used deca/ test and I heard that will not help loose body fat he wants to eat right but wants a little help for faster results. Can anyone help with anything he can use?

Comment

Originally posted by jj_tv View Post
          Well when I started using gear I was barely working out and my diet was crap, did sum research and commuted my self to it. I gained 40lbs on juice and I am happy with results. He has me as a guide but I used deca/ test and I heard that will not help loose body fat he wants to eat right but wants a little help for faster results. Can anyone help with anything he can use?
          A treadmill
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Wow! Im out!

Comment

Originally posted by jj_tv View Post
              Stats 6ft 225lbs has never juiced. Barely works out wants to gain a little bit of muscle like maybe 15 -20lbs but the main thing wants to loose some belly fat. I heard tren/test would be good, what would anyone recommend for him?
              I agree with the other guys posting before, but if he wants to start gear he'll probably will anyways.
              I would not suggest to use tren for first cycle. Use a common dose of test-only like test-e 250/500mg a week/e5d depending on how old your friend ist for about 16-20weeks. I can hear all guys yelling at me now because 250mg is waaaaayyy too low, but I dont agree with that. Use minimum dose which works. AND DONT EVER THINK OF USING TREN IN THE FIRST 3-4 CYCLES ! You can add a d-bol kickstart the first 4 weeks but make sure youll use milkthistle or any liver protection also.
              After test only cycle use a proper PCT consisting clom and maybe hcg.

Greetz

PS: and add in 20-30min cardio (walking WALKING on a treadmill) before EVERY workout

Comment

Look,,, if you want to throw good money away on juice that will not do you any good Throw it my way. At least Ill put it to good use and build some muscle
                off it. Ill take cash please.

Comment

Originally posted by 123GetBigGER View Post
                  I agree with the other guys posting before, but if he wants to start gear he'll probably will anyways.
                  I would not suggest to use tren for first cycle. Use a common dose of test-only like test-e 250/500mg a week/e5d depending on how old your friend ist for about 16-20weeks. I can hear all guys yelling at me now because 250mg is waaaaayyy too low, but I dont agree with that. Use minimum dose which works. AND DONT EVER THINK OF USING TREN IN THE FIRST 3-4 CYCLES ! You can add a d-bol kickstart the first 4 weeks but make sure youll use milkthistle or any liver protection also.
                  After test only cycle use a proper PCT consisting clom and maybe hcg.

Greetz

PS: and add in 20-30min cardio (walking WALKING on a treadmill) before EVERY workout
                  can you elaborate on why you suggest this...I was advised absolutely not to do it this way, but to do the cardio after weights by a guy who competes at my gym...thanks

Comment

I wouldn't say don't do it. For me- I usually do light cardio for 15-20 mins before my lifting. I've been under the assumption that by warming up the muscles, increasing blood flow and HR- will yield just as good of results as if you were to do cardio after. I see a lot of dudes go right into lifting without a proper warmup and IMO you're not doing your body any good by starting your workout with cold and tight muscles/ joints. A proper warm up or light cardio session before a workout will prevent injury.

JM2C

-Nature
                    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                      I wouldn't say don't do it. For me- I usually do light cardio for 15-20 mins before my lifting. I've been under the assumption that by warming up the muscles, increasing blood flow and HR- will yield just as good of results as if you were to do cardio after. I see a lot of dudes go right into lifting without a proper warmup and IMO you're not doing your body any good by starting your workout with cold and tight muscles/ joints. A proper warm up or light cardio session before a workout will prevent injury.

JM2C

-Nature
                      makes sense...damn you're shredded dude!

Comment

Working...
                      X