Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nature101 cycle 8: Andromix

Hello JM

After a lot of debate- a lot of ideas passed around I decided to go with a Test Cyp/ Andromix cycle. I started the Test Cyp 3weeks ago and have been feeling ON now for a few days. I started off at 500mg pinning twice a week and now, since my blood levels are were I want them to be- I am cutting it down to 250mg EW and in introducing Andromix @ 2cc EOD. I did this because I wanted a higher level of test than the trenbolone and the masteron. I feel my body just responds better with having more test than any of the other compounds. Here is what we are looking at:

Weeks 1-3 500mg GP Test Cyp 250 @ 1cc x 2 EW
    Weeks 3-15 250mg GP Test Cyp 250 @ .5cc x 2 EW
    Weeks 3-14 GP Andromix @ 2cc EOD
    Weeks 9-14 GP Stan 50 @ 50mg ED
    Weeks 1- End of PCT GP Adex @ .5mg Mondays and Thursdays
    Weeks 3-15 Caber @ .25mg Mondays an d Thursdays
    Weeks 17-21 PCT Clomid ED 100/100/50/50

Diet will be 5,000 calories a day bringing in around 350g protein, 350-400g carbohydrates, 125g fats. I am shooting for zero refined sugars with exception of a single cheat meal a week. No bourbon chicken for me this cycle- all food will be clean and lean taking in as much raw, fresh and organic as I can. ( tzatziki is a must no matter what tho- love that stuff)

My training schedule will be strict. I'm going 4 days a week and those days will be double sessions. My off days are Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. 30 mins of cardio each training day.

Current stats: 5'10 187lbs and 10% bf.

Goal: 200lbs and under 10%. I think 8% can be achieved at that weight.

I hope to see a decent following on this and I welcome all critiques, ideas and I would especially like to see some ideas on training chest, abs, and arms.

Will be posting a before pic soon and a few progress pics along the way.

Today was first day pinning the mix anddddd....

.......we're ON!

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Good looking cycle. I will be following.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Sounds great bigpa!

Question to all- What are your favorite exercises for working shoulders? I am wanting to build bigger and more defined delts/traps so any ideas are welcome.

-Nature
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

I have been training with a new position on fly's I hang a shoulder off the bench as if to start to roll off the bench, I use the dumbbell for the other arm to counterbalance myself in the position and do fly's with one arm at a time. I started out as usual with a light weight to perfect my form and when doing this exercise correctly I feel minimal stress on my shoulder but much infuses tying the shoulder to the pec. It gives a great pump in the upper pec muscle...This allows there to be maximum resistance at full contraction as you reach your center. (be careful though as you go pass your center point you can loose control of the weight and it could come down on your chest. This prevents that stopping at center or neutral zone you get when you do regular fly's...

Comment

I like that idea-I will give it a try on Monday! Thanks brotha.

Who else?

Comment

Today was my 2nd pin of the Andromix and i can say it was a lot different than the first time. I went into the glute and almost instantly my chest got super tight and i felt like i was going to have the cough but it never came. just tight. also, i got that very distinct tren taste and its one of those that is unmistakable. PIP is present but not nearly as bad as i thought it would be.

I previously stated that my off days are tuesday saturday and sunday but i ended up going today and i felt like a machine. I am not where i want to be as far as how heavy i am lifting but that is because the first few weeks of every cycle i do more of an endurance routine. builidng my muscular endurance and pulling my posture together. this is standard for all my cycles as i want to take care of my joints and prevent injury-creating a nice foundation to add heavier weights as the weeks progress.

on a completely different note- i went skydiving yesterday. its one of those things that has you feeling EVERYTHING all at once. Within the next year I will be wingsuit flying. I havnt been able to feel adrenaline really since the war- unless i am falling from the sky. soon, i will be planning my base jump off my cities tallest building. yes- i know i will be arrested. dont really care tho- the video will be SICK! lol.

-Nature

Comment

For shoulder mass I do old school barbell presses. Nothing puts mass like hard and heavy.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Right on bigpa that is a favorite of mine as well. I have had my shoulders reconstructed twice so my range of motion is limited. leaves me limited on the lifts i can do. i really want to find something that hits the the lower portion of my posterior deltoid. i feel like that is the area of my delt that needs the most work. lateral and anterior are decent.

Comment

Make sure you start shoulder excercises always with rotator cuff warmup... Warm-Up sets for 20reps to get blood in the shoulder muscles until you feel the joint is working free. Then barbell pushups at 70% 1rm for 8-12reps 4 sets (1.30min rest) followed by time under tension cable flys at 50% 1rm for 20-burns like magma reps for 4 sets with 2min rest. I like to do the cable flys bend over, straight and lying to get rear,mid and front delt.
                  After I got swolen like hell (citrulin malate ) I walk over to the dumbbells and either isolate all three parts with very light weight (10% 1rm) for about 10-15reps 2sets (2min rest) or I do front raises (hold dumbbell like you hammer curl) hold dumbbell in upper position rotate to endposition of lateral raises and bend over to get the rear delt. Get back straight up and bring the dumbbell in front of you doing the downwards movement from the front raise. (Hard to explain if english is not your native language ) This is 1 rep for all three delts. I do this for about 10-15 reps 2sets(2min rest)
                  Always warm up and maximize time under tension.

Greetz

Comment

Great routines fellas- thanks for the support.

A quick update- I've had 5 total pins and the PIP is more harsh than I expected. Not debilitating but the pain is def present.

I think I lucked out tho guys- my sides are virtually non existent. Sweating during the day, but that's it. Oh and random hard ons that come up at the worst possible times. My sleep has been deep deep and no night sweating. I have been taking precautions and laying witha towel and fan blowing over the sheets so maybe that helps. Little hot flash here and there.

I experienced a tiny bead under my right nipple and did a full 1mg dose of Adex which seemed to do the trick- no more bead.

My strength is through the roof- I seriously can not get enough and I am experiencing very little fatigue. Aside from a slight shortness of breath I feel like a machine.

Recovery is amazing- I did legs twice yesterday in the morning and at night for a total of 30 sets of 10 ( quads, hams, leg press, lunges, calves) and I feel very slight fatigue today. I was going about 75% 1RM.

My aggression is present and increasing as the days go by- if this continues to build I feel bad for my girlfriend in the bedroom lol.

Currently 194 lbs and zero bloat. Still eating my 5000 cals a day with exception of my cheat day- I didn't count but it was high- just not very good food. Shit happens!

-Nature

Comment

If you get any sides they will come usually around 2nd to 3rd week in. What you're doing looks solid and if you stick with that calorie intake you going to get JACKED! You will no doubt pass 200 with below 10%BF, I predict when cycle is over you're at 215. Good luck, and keep posting

Comment

Thanks brotha. I appreciate the encouragement. I like to set my goals a little on the low side. Feels better to hit my land mark and exceed it. 215 would be real nice. Hard to believe I started my journey in the low 150's back in the day.

What are some exercises you guys do for calves?

-Natty

Comment

Nature101, Glad to see your gains and positive attitude. Keep up the hard work and keep the good news coming...

Comment

Thanks for following EXOTHERMIC. Appreciate all the kind words.

How about some calve exercises fellas?

Comment

Hey fellas- just wanted to add something.

We have all heard that the PIP from andromix is insane. True story.

I don't know about anyone else but I think most people inject 2cc EOD ( I was)

Well, after switching from 2cc EOD to 1cc ED- I feel much better. PIP is very slight. I actually didn't even feel my last 2 injections 24 hours after pinning. From now on I am going ED as I believe this is the better method ( for me).

-Nature

Comment

Working...
                              X