Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Andromix

Hello JM

Anyone run this and experience the dreaded cough or the metallic taste in their mouth? Thanks in advance.

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

I didnt have any issues with either symptoms while I was pinning andromix. I guess im lucky.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks brother! I will get back to ur PM when I get to a computer typing on a broken iphone blows. Lol.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

no worries, I appreciate it.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I ended up running a bottle of A-mix at the end of my last cycle. I was using the same gear on cycle just the long esters and I didn't have any problems out of it! It was a little smoother than I expected with almost no pip! I'm thinking you'll like it just fine!

Comment

nature mate i had the same problem the summer i runned 16 weeks andromix plus i got realy bad pip in all spots i shooted it..into the last weeks i had hematomas in all my spots..i react really bad on proprionate esters i think...beacouse on tren A alone i didnt had that pip and hematomas...my dose was 2cc eod
            sigpic

Comment

tsek0s that don't sound good. how were the results?
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I actually haven't felt the cough or the metallic- that's why I asked. Slight pip. I'm going 2cc EOD and I'm using 8 dif injection points.

Tsek0s- that sounds rough brother. How were your results?

I feel like my pip from prop and ace esters is slight because I'm on my 8th cycle so my muscles are well used to it by now.

Comment

my results was damn great mate i started 75 kg i dropen to 72kg andd after that with 200-220g carbs /day and about 350 protein i ended up 78kg and i was about -3-4% BF down
                  sigpic

Comment

but the injections and pain guyz was fu vking awfull the last 5 week i had my girl shoot the pins on me i coudnt do it alone anymore..also i shooted on delts/glutes/quads every time i changed spot bad the pip was very bad..next time i will mix tren e/mast e/test cyp slower cycle but les pip and i will base on died offcourse..
                    sigpic

Comment

im doin 1 ml of andromix eod along with 1 ml of GP test prop eod on the same day......the andromix does give me the tren taste in the back of my throat and to be honest i like it because it lets me know its the real deal...the pip is tolerable, though ive never been one to be so crippled by pip that i couldnt train or anything like that

Comment

I want to say that i did get some sort of reaction out of the mix- it wasnt what i expected i dont think tho-is it supposed to be a heavy taste? un mistakeable? throat felt a little scratchy but maybe thats just in my head?

Comment

ya the thing is bro, if you have no experience running tren, then its almost hard to explain. The tren ace is really the only thing ive ever ran that i could taste after i pinned it. it gives u a distinct taste in the back of your throat and the cough comes because it almost instantly gives you a feeling in your chest of weakness that makes you have to cough.

Comment

ive only had the cough once. wasnt bad, a light 3~5 minute cough
                            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

if youre having issues with pip, try warming up the gear first. I let the vile sit in a small bowl of warm water. That should help.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X