HRT/TRT questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRT/TRT questions

I hope this isn't a duplicate thread, but I had some trouble finding any information on the subject on Hormone Replacement Therapy. I know theres a few experienced guys that could give the rest of us some insight on the matter. Im not even quite sure on whats the right questions to ask. So ill start off with a few, and continue to add more as people offer up their opinions.

How does a person figure that they need to be on HRT?
    What would an HRT cycle comprise of?
    How would you go about running HRT on and off of cycles?
    Is there a reason to ever run a PCT or come temporarily off of HRT?

I think four questions is a good starting point. I will have to admit that this is a subject I am completely ignorant to. So feel free to say anything and let me know if theres other questions that should be asked. I would love to hear from some of you that are actually on HRT and what thats been like. Thanks in advance.
    sigpic

You go have blood work done!
    It differs per individual! Some get test injection some get others things to help boost test levels. It depends on your blood work!
    You run a cycle then you go back to your normal TRT dose at the conclusion of the cycle!
    Some guys do some guys don't. Again its a per individual thing and would depend on what type of HRT you were on! If you were on test for HRT the most guys don't run a pct because your body isn't producing test any way and pct is an effort to get the body producing. If your on one of the other HRT's where your test is low and their giving you things to increase it then yes you would need to run a pct to get your body back producing.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I did my blood work this morning and am waiting for my results. I'm kind of curious to see where my levels are at. I'm sure ill have more questions after I hear back about my results.
      sigpic

Comment

That is some great answers right there.

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
        You go have blood work done!
        It differs per individual! Some get test injection some get others things to help boost test levels. It depends on your blood work!
        You run a cycle then you go back to your normal TRT dose at the conclusion of the cycle!
        Some guys do some guys don't. Again its a per individual thing and would depend on what type of HRT you were on! If you were on test for HRT the most guys don't run a pct because your body isn't producing test any way and pct is an effort to get the body producing. If your on one of the other HRT's where your test is low and their giving you things to increase it then yes you would need to run a pct to get your body back producing.

Comment

So I just got my bloodwork results back.Testosterone: 387 (normal range is 250-1100) , Free Testosterone: 60 (35-155). Doc says theyre at normal levels, I was just curious about what you guys thought. This is the first time that Ive had my levels checked and Im not sure what all those numbers mean. Id like to see what some other peoples levels are at, and when HRT should be considered. Doc says I dont need it and Ill go with his advice, but at the same time I feel my levels are low. Anyone have any thoughts?
          sigpic

Comment

The Free test is the only # that matters + ur @ a good # (towards the low side of Normal but).
            their may be some supp's or research chem's u could take to try to increase ur natural production.

The truth is many of us here r not happy with "Normal Levels" and we shoot (pun) for high end levels.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thats a good point. The reason about why i was worried about my test levels was that after my andromix cycle ( i have a thread posted on the cycle i took), i experienced low sexual desire and the dreaded limp dick. I was just trying to check all my bases and see what might be causing it. Right now doc has me taking DHEA, L-Arginine, and horny goat weed. In highschool i've taken the first two, and never really took the hgw, but at this point ill try anything. What is something else that can raise or help the body raise natural t production.
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like TRT woulld help you a great deal... Go to a rejuvination clinic in your area.. The docs their are very understanding and are more likely to prescribe TRT and get you to a level where you are feeling good and having enjoyment in life... That is really the main goal of TRT, to feel good and enjoy life.
                Originally posted by CharlieBron View Post
                Thats a good point. The reason about why i was worried about my test levels was that after my andromix cycle ( i have a thread posted on the cycle i took), i experienced low sexual desire and the dreaded limp dick. I was just trying to check all my bases and see what might be causing it. Right now doc has me taking DHEA, L-Arginine, and horny goat weed. In highschool i've taken the first two, and never really took the hgw, but at this point ill try anything. What is something else that can raise or help the body raise natural t production.

Comment

Working...
                X