Anything I can take that won't affect my libido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything I can take that won't affect my libido

After using deca Im not sure I would want to use it again. Everything works good I get rock hard and still able to have sex, but not craving it like I used to and I don't get morning wood anymore. I'm still running test but doesn't seem to be doing anything. 600mg a week. I don't want to chance anything by using it again is there anything out there that will help me gain 15, 20lbs without the harsh effects of libido loss?

try EQ bro but its for long runs round 16 weeks and at least 600mg...
    sigpic

Comment

Did sum diggin and it can still F sum shit up I guess it's not as common as long as u keep taking test, man almost everything out there messes with your libido I'm already experiencing low test that's why I'm afraid to go back to deca. I'm trying to gain it naturally but for a guy like me is very difficult, I tried everything and really disciplined with dieting and protein intake and still no gains. That's why I turned to test and deca for sum help.

Comment

I'll try to do some more research.

Comment

Did you use Deca by it's self??? If your going to use Deca you need to keep the Test higher than the Deca. example: If your using 300m'gs of Deca you should use 500mg's of Test, your Test should be 100-200mg's a the very lest more then the Deca. You got Deca dick brother that's all!!!
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Sure did, I did use test I ran 400mg of deca to 600mg test. At a point I was thinking of dropping the deca dosage to 300-350. I didn't do any pct which I heard is very important I'm still on the verge but well see. If I choose to do it again I'm thinking if using a small dosage of deca with test of course and clomid for pct. even if it takes lOnger for gains.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken you told me a few weeks ago that you ran test/deca for 8 weeks and you were able to put on 40lbs from it. If I could put on 40lbs in 8 weeks then I would gladly continue on using the combo even if it killed my libido. Just saying!
              If you ran it before without issue then what changed would be my question! Did you change the brand of gear you were running? Did you change the dosage? Something had to change!

Comment

I am with you manonmac something not right.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

The gear did change at first I was using deca and test from a cOmpany called gen-tech labs in Florida it was 200mg each ml. Worked great. Was getting it from a friend it was pricy. Learned about jintani labs so I switched my gear cuz there's was so much cheaper. There bottles are 250mg a ml I don't know but I tasted them both and jintani labs gear tasted so much stronger than the other stuff. But I was still measuring my dosage.

Comment

i had the same experience with jimtani labs..i had some tren from a friend and when i was almost out i got some from jinani tren and i couldnt even finish the bottle.. i almost lost my job my girl and i wasnt sleeping at all even when lowering the dose..that shit was potent..1more thing just about anything u put in ur body whether it be alcohol,drugs,juice almost all of it is gonna affect u in some form or fashion.. i know it sucks but theres good n bad points to it all..eat pounds of meat per day and take pre work outs for awhile and give ur body a rest from the test..think about it taking anything for long periods of time eventually its not gonna have any affect on u.ur use to the test now thats why there arent much gains coming from it.time on n time off....

Comment

Yeah just finished my bottle of test I have another but I'm not going to use it till next year I'm gona give my body a good break from all this just keep working hard at the gym for maintanece. Thanks

Comment

Back in 2004 I got some really good deca from out of India. The brand was Iraqy in origin but is was in amps labeled at 200mg/ml. I was running testoviron at 600mg a week with 200ml of deca and it still shut my libido down with a qwikness. I ran that stack for 12 wks and gained 28 lbs of which I kept a little ovr half. Strength plumeted also which bothered me but the loss of libido Scared the crap out of me but I did proper pct and everything came back on line in about 8-12 wks.
                        FYI: I only have one testicle too...but its a big one
                        http://napsgear.net/customers_boards_banner_823.gif
                        NapsGear.Net-TheLargestAndMostTrusted

Comment

Working...
                        X