pct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pct?

what would you guys recommend as far as pct protocol for a sustanon 250 stacked with winstrol tabs? would it be the same for like a test cycle? I am guessing it would be very similar if not exactly the same? clomid and nolvadex 14 after last pin?
    FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
    paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

Sust is test so yes same as a test cycle. Nolva AND clomid is overkill. Nolva and a natty test booster will do just fine for this cycle

Not sure where all this crap about using clomid and nolva for a cycle without 19-nors is coming from lately. I feel like ive posted this same thing about 100 times. Its one or the other. Only time clomid should be used is after a cycle that contains 19-nor substances. Not taking it out on you bud just had to get it out there
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 10-03-2013, 02:30 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

ah its cool I appreciate man, I am new to all this so I am learning as I go. I mean, I researched it before I started my cycle but man....theres ALOT to learn about AAS. but yeah I have been seeing a lot of people say yeah just run clomid and nolva for pct....there great together. I was kind of thinking that sounded like too damn much....anywho thanks bro
      FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
      paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

Comment

Working...
      X