Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle advice

Hey there guys,
    I have done a few cycles and have been off for almost a year now and ready to hop back on the wagon, however I want to experiment with primobalin. I would love to hear some advice/opinions/testimonials

Here are the compounds I would like to incorporate but I'm having trouble putting together the perfect cycle. I would like to bulk up in a "clean matter" not just gain fat water weight. I've been reading about primo and it seems like it works like deca without the sides, so my question would be is adding NPP a good substitute to kick it up a knotch.
    The reason I want to try primo is because of all the wonderful things I have heard about it (especially the part how it doesn't aromatise and helps prevent other substances from doing so.. I have tried everything else I listed except NPP. And I am very very prone to Gyno and had a sever case of deca dick before so I am nervouse.
    I was thinking of running test C (or possibly E since I read the profiles to primo are closer than cyp) with primo for 1-12/16 weeks
    Also I want to incorporate NPP, prop, and tran Ace. I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out a good dosage and schedule. Can anyone give me advice or insight?
    Also wouldn't mind maybe throwing an oral in...MONEY IS NO OPTION.

I think you made up your mind.. But this is my thoughts. Use the KISS method. "KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID"
    I would suggest the "Beginners bulk cycle" Its simple and on the cheap. Yes some sides do accrue but its not anything you cant handle.
    And as the old saying go's... Less is Better. Burning out a good thing on just a few cycles is a waste of your time and
    you could be screwing your self out of a good build. This after all is not something you do for a year and say I'm good..
    This is for life,,, Yes ?
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
    X