question about oxandrolone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about oxandrolone

I have done some research to find that real oxandrolone is very expensive to manufacture and its very potent at 2.5mg. I have heard that real oxandrolone is hard to come by, on the other hand jintanilabs sells it very cheap and at 10mg a tablet why is that? how is this stuff so mild and is it real? I have tried there other gear like deca/test/ and clen and the stuff is legit. I am rather concerned about oxandrolone can any one help? has any one used there stuff and got results from it? my speculation is that it is being cut with other things.

I'll start off by saying that yes the stuff our sponsor sells is legit however, Your right about the pharma anavar coming only in 2.5mg pills which the only company that makes this stuff is in mexico it's called atlantis and the product is called xtendrol. I have never tried that but I know people that have and said the 5mg is good enough and if someone were to use 50mg of xtendrol they would have serious issues. I've tried anavar from other UG labs many times in my life and have always got it in 10mg or 20mg dosages I know the gear wasn't fake because I saw results. But thats just how it comes maybe ronnie or sam can que in on this for us and elaborate why the UG labs have such high dosages.

I found this on another website, but im not sure how legit this is I really hope a super mod can answer the question.

"The reasoning has no merit.

The reason that Oxandrin is extremely expensive is that BTG (a foreign company, btw) got the US taxpayer to pay for studies on use of oxandrolone in young girls with Turner's syndrome. Which is a rare condition.

After the taxpayers' money proved that oxandrolone has a use for this rare condition, BTG used the Orphan Drug law to petition the FDA to give them monopoly rights for sale of oxandrolone as a prescription drug in the US. Whether for this purpose or not.

Upon this being granted, they then jacked up the price by a factor of 10 to 20 times over the price of the generics that had existed but which now no longer could be sold.

Oxandrolone actually is a somewhat expensive raw material -- the synthesis method has been much improved in recent years but it's still more expensive to make than for example Dianabol -- but the price difference is not remotely to the extent that one might imagine from the price of Oxandrin.

That price results from collusion to restrain trade, enabling monopoly pricing."
    mortirius123
    Last edited by mortirius123; 09-23-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Hey thanks man, that really helped. That puts my mind at ease I have only been using var for a week now, I'm running a clean diet of nonfat, low fat with a lot of veggies in the mix I'm hoping to amp up some great results in a month or two. I'm using it with clen and test for cutting purposes.

Comment

sounds like a nice cycle, I know it says to take 50-100mg a day on var but i know people who get decent results with 20-30mg a day. Don't know if your a bodybuilder or just want to stay fit, i personaly saw nice resulte at 50-60mg a day with gp var.

Comment

just a question... how did you take the pills? gp var is only available in a dosage of 10mg... Did you take 5 pills in the morning and then 5 pills the next day at the same time for example? Thanks for your help!

Comment

The half life of oxa is about 9 hours, so split doses 2.5tabs in the morning 2.5tabs in the evening would be recommended. Think about liver and heart protection. Liver cuz of oxa and heart cuz of clen.

Comment

Working...
            X