Roids in Serbia/Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roids in Serbia/Ukraine

Hi guys, I am wondering if the human grade steroids are available over the counter at pharmacies in Serbia and Ukraine. I particularly mean testosterone enathate Galenika, testosterone propionate Farmak and Omnandren. Your replies would be much appreciated.

I don't think over the counter but the countries are currupt so you give them enough money I imagine you won't have a problem getting them

Comment

You can get the roids at better discount on every coroner in US cities just find the right guy or just walk in with your AK47.

I could not even get antibiotic in Ukraine when I got flu without going to see doctor first; nice lady gave me only some cold medicine over the counter.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
        You can get the roids at better discount on every coroner in US cities just find the right guy or just walk in with your AK47.

I could not even get antibiotic in Ukraine when I got flu without going to see doctor first; nice lady gave me only some cold medicine over the counter.
        I am not interested in US market since I live in Europe nearby those mentioned countries. I hardly doubt I could get cheaper testosterone Galenika somewhere else than in a pharmacy in Serbia.

Comment

Working...
        X