tren susbeention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren susbeention

I want ask about trenbolone suspension (androxine) alpha pharma company I want know the time life please can any one answer to me

I used that new hightech thingy on the intrawebs "Google" + got this trenbolone suspension (androxine) Half-Life = 1-1.5days so 24 - 36 hours
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Tren suspension would be a waste of time IMO. What you want is Parabolan, Tren Hex, the original version of tren made for human use by the company Negma out of France. It stopped production in 1997, and came in 76mg amps that were 1.5ml You didnt need to run 100mg ed like you sometimes need to now with tren ace from some labs. Negma tren was the purest and most potent. Roughly 300mg a week turned you into an animal, and even though the Hex ester is like enanthate when it comes to half lives, I would feel it working by the second, third week at the most, as opposed to 4-6 weeks with the enanthate ester

Unless your a power lifter and want to run a combo of halo along with test and tren suspension, than it doesnt serve a good purpose. Stick with Acetate or Hex if you have a good source

Comment

Working...
      X