Areas to Inject and Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Areas to Inject and Why

I am reading and doing my research and I have a questions that I cant seem to answer. I know that the glutes are the main area for injection. But what does is mean when someone is trying to activate their Chest,Delts,Thights,Calfs? So when I read to inject 2ml of test is it in the same spot or different ones? I saw pics on how to inject in key parts of the body......But why do so? I thought the glutes was the only place to do it and it(test) would work on all body parts.

Well I would think your not reading enough to be sticking a needle in your ass. Hit the right spot and you could cause injury to the sciatic nerve. That will leave
    you in pain for a very long time if not forever. Don't believe me... Google it.

Now as to injection site.. I like the quads. Why? No PIP after. Don't know what PIP is ??? READ MORE.

By the way if any of your friends tell you to do it.. Let them jump first will ya...
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

yea bro, you're doing the right thing, coming here to ask your questions. keep reading and researching. glutes are a great site to use for a beginner. they are easy to hit and are a large, pliable muscle that can handle a good amount of gear. it doesn't matter which muscle you inject your gear into. for the most part, the depot will all release over the life of the injection, into your bloodstream and raise your hormone levels. there is no such thing as site specific growth, so injecting your bicep isn't going to make you grow new muscle there, specifically.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ty TB and Sam. I know that I have a long road ahead of me on this subject. I have been spending alot of time researching it and I keep getting more and more hungry to know all about it. I am glad I have found a place to ask my questions without judgment. I am trying to do this right and understand what I might be doing in the future. With something like this I need to understand it 100 percent before I act. TY guys again

Comment

also the reason to switch is as u progress u will be inj more frequently or more Mg so u will need to switch to not cause pain + damage to the area - infections-irritations-and-injections

FirstLift here is a good read; http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...and-injections
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Good deal First... You sound like me. I had to know everything before taking the plunge. You have come to the right place. These guys will help you all the way through. My advice: Read, read, read like your life depended on it. Your hunger and comfort level will grow exponentially as you read through the situations that the brothers have posted. All your answers are in the forum BUT if you cant find something, these guys will direct you.

Good luck!
            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by FirstLift View Post
              Ty TB and Sam. I know that I have a long road ahead of me on this subject. I have been spending alot of time researching it and I keep getting more and more hungry to know all about it. I am glad I have found a place to ask my questions without judgment. I am trying to do this right and understand what I might be doing in the future. With something like this I need to understand it 100 percent before I act. TY guys again
              WELL HOT DAMN WE GOT A SMART ONE..THATS 2 IN ONE MONTH. Son you can date my daughter. Sounds to me like you might have a brain. I like what Im reading.
              Hell you can come by for Sunday dinner. Welcome to JM and keep asking questions.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                also the reason to switch is as u progress u will be inj more frequently or more Mg so u will need to switch to not cause pain + damage to the area - infections-irritations-and-injections

FirstLift here is a good read; http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...and-injections
                Seems like a great read. I skimmed over it but will give it a full read later since it is time to sleep after my 12 hour work day! Ty for that info it will help a lot I am sure and TY ODB.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                  WELL HOT DAMN WE GOT A SMART ONE..THATS 2 IN ONE MONTH. Son you can date my daughter. Sounds to me like you might have a brain. I like what Im reading.
                  Hell you can come by for Sunday dinner. Welcome to JM and keep asking questions.
                  Good you have some sense brother. Because we flame guys who say stupid stuff
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I am thinking on doing steroids for the first time my questions are
                    What is a good cycle for cutting fat and gaining muscle at the same time?
                    Where can I buy it from?
                    I don't wana do the injections I rather do the pills.
                    Will the pills work almost the same as the injection?
                    Some help pls

Comment

Originally posted by gianny View Post
                      Where can I buy it from?
                      Some help pls
                      Make your own thread to ask your questions! You're not going to get to far by high jacking someone else's thread!

Comment

Originally posted by gianny View Post
                        Where can I buy it from?
                        Some help pls
                        I want to answer some of your questions but refuse to on this thread. manonmac1 already pointed out the obvious. You got to start your own thread!! You are going to get blasted around here for this mistake. I am being nice THIS TIME and trying to lead you the correct way.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I am happy you guys are taking the time to help. It means a lot to me to have people actually give straight forward advice. I usually just read on forums and never sign up. Here I decided too sign up and I am for sure feeling the love.

Comment

FirstLift: You need to get on chat one night when we are all fired up.. Its like a meat grinder at times but we all have fun with it. Stop in and say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                              FirstLift: You need to get on chat one night when we are all fired up.. Its like a meat grinder at times but we all have fun with it. Stop in and say hello.
                              But come at your own risk LOL. Try to do all you can to prevent from being the meat.
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X