gyno reall~?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyno reall~?!

hey is gyno REALLY that big of a threat? should I be worried about it? running test cyp. 500 mgs week for 12 weeks dbol 50 mgs for the first 5 weeks.
    FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
    paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

It's not that big of a deal if you don't mind bitch tits on a man!lol That doesn't sound like a lot of gear but then you don't know how your body will react to it until you run it! If it reacts badly and you didn't prepare for it then its to late and your screwed! Always be aware and always be prepared.

Comment

I'd take precautionary measures, man. I am no where near a pro here, but from all the research I've done and questions I've asked I'd say run an AI during cycle to help counteract the estrogenic effects like adex or aromasin. Again I've only ran a few cycles myself and about to start another on Monday. It'll be my first stack of Cyp @ 500mgs a week and 40mgs dbol for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart. Gonna run .5 adex EOD throughout cycle and will up my dose if I start to notice sides. Again - this'll be my first experience with stacking so it'll be an experiment. Anyway - if you've heard all this before I apologize for stating the obvious. Good luck, my man! Let us all look amazing be gyno free!!
      STAY GOLD

Comment

I'm on a HRT dose and I take an AI. I don't like the idea of my body changing good test into estro and bitch tits developing. Blood work will tell ya
        whats going on with it. Best to have it done. Last time I ran blood work my E cam in at 12.6 You could not ask for a better number to see.

My T was at 1400 and my TT was at 41

I go every 3 months and have mine checked.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
          I'm on a HRT dose and I take an AI. I don't like the idea of my body changing good test into estro and bitch tits developing. Blood work will tell ya
          whats going on with it. Best to have it done. Last time I ran blood work my E cam in at 12.6 You could not ask for a better number to see.

My T was at 1400 and my TT was at 41

I go every 3 months and have mine checked.
          Hey, Time - which AI do u run and how much?
          STAY GOLD

Comment

some people r susceptible to gyno (+ estro sides) some r not.

Its a big deal if u get it if u don't be happy - but be prepared and always have Anti's on hand.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I run .5 e3d adex also on trt my nips get tender and painfully sensitive on just 200mgs a week.

Comment

Working...
              X