Speaking of hair loss, have you tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of hair loss, have you tried

Dutasteride, if your going to juice, use it before hair lost starts. Trust me it will help. If you are losing it it may still slow the process. You young guys use it....

Thanks for the info but I'm afraid it came about 11 years to late for me. I will however pass that info on to all the Fabio pukes at the gym......actually I won't but the its the thought that counts right?? Not that I have anything against those Long haired freaks.....Yea ok I do

Comment

Where can you get it?
      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Hmmmmm. Usually a doctor. But can get it anywhere it;s easy..

Comment

Originally posted by LinoZ100 View Post
          Where can you get it?
          Dutasteride is the Chemical name for the drug you might have heard of Avodart. Its used to treat enlarged prostate in men. It works by lowering the amount of dihyrotestosterone you have. Side effects can be decreased sex drive and inability to keep it up while having sex so user beware. Also if you do decide to use it remember not to donate blood for 6 months after you stop because this drug can still be present in the blood and woman and children are not suppose to take this med

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
            Dutasteride is the Chemical name for the drug you might have heard of Avodart. Its used to treat enlarged prostate in men. It works by lowering the amount of dihyrotestosterone you have. Side effects can be decreased sex drive and inability to keep it up while having sex so user beware. Also if you do decide to use it remember not to donate blood for 6 months after you stop because this drug can still be present in the blood and woman and children are not suppose to take this med
            O man! Hell no! I don't want it anymore! I gotta have my sex drive every night to keep my woman HAPPY!!!!!! I'm the Energizer bunny........I just keep going and going. But not taking that!
            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Working...
            X