Cycle critique (lil help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle critique (lil help)

So ima start off jus finished up pct a wk ago did a 12wk 500mg test e with 40mg dbol kickstart with .5 anastrozole eod. Strength gains were great mass gains WERE good lost bout 1/4in guess that was the bloat? Also lost 12lbs during pct. I'm trying to put together another cycle for the beginning of the year n was thinking of 12wks of 500mg of test e with a 30mg tbol kickstart for wk1-6 to try n avoid the bloat then 50mg of anavarfor wks6-12to harden gains. This will b my 2nd cycle n I kno it's a bit much but didnt like the bloat I got from the dbol I have ppl comin up to me like u were lookin good wha happen I also switch my eating during wk10 to very clean all fish n chicken wit salad to try n cut a lil fat with the help of the test. Looking for input any is welcome. Oh forgot stats 200lbs 5'7 bf around 14%

Too much time on orals, pick either the tbol or the var.

If you want that strength kickstart, I'd do 4-6 weeks of t-bol @ (30-40mg a day I think). And instead of using var to finish, go with Masteron @ 100mg eod. You'll get the same results as the var, just won't destroy your liver in the process.

Comment

Thanks cmode I thought it would b too much on the liver with the orals does anyone think this might b too much for 2nd cycle

Comment

i find that injectables do so much more than orals. something like EQ wont make you hold a ton of water, depending on what your diet and sodium intake looks like. not to mention, the longer acting drugs are better on your liver than running orals and fast acting compounds. maybe something like this..

wk 1-15
        test cyp or sust 500mg
        adex, between .25 me to .5mg EOD
        wk 1-14
        EQ 4-500mg EW

PCT would start 2 wks after last test injection

if you really wanted to use an oral to kick start this, you could always use dbol again and just lower the dose. could save some money..lower dose equals less sides. or yea, give a try to anavar around 40-50mg for the first 6 wks

just remember that water retention is your friend when you're trying to gain muscle. i suggest that everyone stays covered up in the gym anyway, so if you do that, no one will be commenting either way about how good or bad you look lol
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X