Test Suspension Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Suspension Help

Hey guys, im new to test suspension and had a few questions i cant seem to find answers for. First, i have read that it can separate in the vial. I have shaken it up and possibly mixed them back together, but im not feeling any different, no pump or anything post inject. Also if the mixture is mixed, would i still have remaining crystal on the sides of the vial?

If anyone has a link to a page that would help, or has the experience with test suspension please shed some light.
    Thanks guys

No its ot mixed if you see crystals or its separated test suspension is not my favoriet product why did you not go with prop or cyp or e

Comment

100 mg of test per 100 mg. Its raw and is g2g in my opinion. Painful as hell sometimes, but it gets the job done.

Comment

What brand you using?
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Why not just use Cyp.. Much easyer on the PIP.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Im using GP. it kind of puzzled me at first. Also, when i draw it out i can see a clear liquid not mixed with the white. Im wondering if that is the test im seeing or im just crazy and not seeing anything.

Comment

Has anyone IM'd the bicep or trap? Im nervous about doing it becuz of the pain ive had after a thigh IM. Any input would be great. Thanks

Comment

Went with the Bi today. hopefully it wont hurt like a mother tomorrow morn.

Comment

Am I understanding you when you said that you are feeling nothing from the test susp?
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Yeah. Ive read a ton on how HUGE the pump is, but i have felt nothing. All i have felt is soreness from injects. my cycle is as follows.
                    ED 75 mg test s
                    ED 50 mg dbol
                    ED .5 mg arimidex
                    Ive yet to feel any pump or any different feeling. Ive been on a strict running workout plan, but since i started this i cut it down. Ive put on about 4 lbs in a week. Idk if thats from diet or my recent draw down in running.

Comment

ive done suspension alot,ido it post workout 50mg which is a half a shot 2hrs before yes it does hurt the next day but i get alot of strength from it and my johnson gets alot harder than normal..im not joking..also i shake it up before i draw up fluid..but i guess its not for everyone...good luck

Comment

My concern here is ole boy says he is not feeling anything from it. Now I have not done test susp but people say the results are amazing. They say the PIP sucks but if you can handle that then get ready for insane pumps ect.

Now bro are you still not feeling anything?
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Bigpa. Its my first cycle and i wanted to make sure i got the most out of it. I have read many many great things about susp. I am discontinuing the cycle until i get my other supply in. Im not gonna go thru the pain of injects to get no results. Just doesnt seem worth it, to pump my arms and legs full of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by cgilbraith View Post
                            Bigpa. Its my first cycle and i wanted to make sure i got the most out of it. I have read many many great things about susp. I am discontinuing the cycle until i get my other supply in. Im not gonna go thru the pain of injects to get no results. Just doesnt seem worth it, to pump my arms and legs full of nothing.
                            Okay so I get that it is your first cycle and let me say sorry it has went so bad. Are you thinking the susp is bunk?
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Yeah. im thinking it all is. My cycle is posted on the first page. Its been about 3.5 weeks since i started. Even if the susp is bunk, with 50 mg of Dbol a day wouldnt i still see results? Im not quite sure exactly what to expect from just dbol. but since a few days ago, ive quit the cycle and i am currently waiting for a UGL product. Same exact cycle, just dif brands.

Comment

Working...
                              X