Talking about powerful clen. Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about powerful clen. Wow

60ml, 200mcg. Dam that's good for cutting, but could also be dangerous if not used right,, Bet you will sweat and have more energy than ever
    Attached Files

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
    60ml, 200mcg. Dam that's good for cutting, but could also be dangerous if not used right,, Bet you will sweat and have more energy than ever
    I will be trying that as the only cycle to burn off my fat! Let's see how much I'll loose after the holidays.
    Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

iF U CYCLE IT RIGHT YOU WILL BURN... T-3 IS A BIG AID AS WELL.

Comment

Sweeet! Can't wait to start soon. Waiting for Sam to give me the go ahead. I might add T3. But they say take it no more than a month. And they also say that T3 limits the growth of your muscle while on it. I don't think it's true!
        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

iF U DON'T UP YOUR PROTEIN IT WILL AND IT SUPPOSE TO BURN FAT SO STAY WITH A GOOD DOSE THAT IS DURING IT. I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT ROBBING MUSCLE AND I HAVE DONE 150 MCGS.

Comment

Working...
          X