Roids are not always the answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roids are not always the answer

I was commenting in a thread about someone who was having a difficult time adding size and they were wondering if the 'Supps' they bought were legit. They happened to mention that perhaps they might not be eating enough to gain the size they are looking for. This led me to a story told to me way back when I started in this life that the key to growth was food. I'll say it agian THE KEY TO SIZE IS FOOD. The guy telling me this was 5 foot 4 inches tall and weighed 215lbs at contest weight. He's the 1992 NABBA Mr.Universe and you can check him out on youtube under Victor Terra. He told me this when i weighed a whopping 135lbs in jeans and sneakers. I was 13 or 14 at the time. That stuck with me thru the years as I started to get into this sport and eventually my first cycle. Which by the way came when I was 29. At that time I was 175lbs and I pretty much maxed my natural potential as far as I was concerned. Well now here we are and I'm 43 years old and weigh 265lbs and I'm still chasing the size dog around the block because when you grew up small there isn't an end to being large. You can always be larger..thats just my thought process you don't have to agree with my sometimes twisted thinking lol. My point that I'm trying to make is for you new guys into this lifestyle the drugs don't do everything for you!! I know you've heard that before but you gotta eat the right amounts of the right food and you gotta train like a beast if you wanna be a beast. The 'Supps' will help you along the journey but thats not what its all about. Do it right and the size will come with the least amount of drug usage

Well Said LIMO!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll shake tooo that. That and as you get older get a good family doctor. Don't start offtelling him your history wait till blood work comes back the talk about your past. Always say 5,8,10 years ago. If you want the goody script.

Comment

I totally agree! It's not just the supplements, it's what you do inside and outside the gym. All comes down to eating good foods, dieting, your training, rest, sleep, etc. I'm just getting back to working out! It's not easy, especially if you have a hectic schedule!
        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Working...
        X