Dosing advice for Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosing advice for Test

Im currently 31 and last year I had been feeling like crap so I went to the doctor and had my test levels checked out. To my surprise my testosterone serum level was 169 ng/dl. Basically same level as a 90 yr old. Reference is 348-1197. Doctor prescribed 100mg of Test Cyp every 2 wks and after roughly 6 months at this doesage my levels are hovering around 383. What dosage should I consider taking to get my levels in the 900ng/dl range? The 380 range just isnt cutting it for me. Granted it has helped but I know if the levels were higher Id feel so much more normal.

Ok been there done that. Its tough to find a doctor that will work with you. Most are old book and with all that is in the media about sports and steroids most
    if not all old school doctors wont treat your low T correctly. This is where you need to learn as much as you can about HRT "Hormonal Replacement Therapy"
    Ill give you what I have found works for me. Currently I take 1.0 ml of 200 Cyp Every 5 days. Every 3rd day I take 0.5 ARIMIDEX. I also Every 3rd day take
    250 iu of hGC.
    This has my T at a range of 600 for a low and 900 for a high. MY TT runs at 22. It keeps my E2 some what stable at 20. And my testicles are in excellent shape and form.
    I found that I don't have the up and down roller coaster ride emotionaly with this type of dosage.
    The key to this is feeling good. Maintaining your health both mind and body. As I said this works for me. Your blood work will tell you how well you respond.

Be well and stay healthy. Time Bandit.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

At 240 mg weekly split into three doses at the time, I was at (1298) Total T. The test was done two days after the shot mind you. Remember everyone needs their own proper dose for optimal results.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X