Nipple injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipple injury

32 y/o male. so i was doing tris, using close grip striaght bar with 135 lbs. I was holding the bar like a noob and had my thumbs parallel with my finger instead of wrapping them around the bar. The bar fell out of my hands and right onto my nipple on my chest. It's been two weeks now and I have a lump on my nipple may I add I'm 12 weeks in my tren, win, mast, and test cycle. Any one know if I should worry or go to a doctor. The lump feels kind of sore.

Could be bad. I would say give it a few days. If nothing changes or it gets worse then definitely go see a Dr.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Ouch. I hope for the best.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mortirius123 View Post
        32 y/o male. so i was doing tris, using close grip striaght bar with 135 lbs. I was holding the bar like a noob and had my thumbs parallel with my finger instead of wrapping them around the bar. The bar fell out of my hands and right onto my nipple on my chest. It's been two weeks now and I have a lump on my nipple may I add I'm 12 weeks in my tren, win, mast, and test cycle. Any one know if I should worry or go to a doctor. The lump feels kind of sore.
        Try to break that habit Now, I use a Suicide Grip also and have for 30yrs, so it's extremely hard habit to break - (scares the shit out of my spotters).

Now to ur nipple - try to strongly rub it, like ur squeezing tooth paste out of a tube, a deep tissue massage - may hurt like a bitch but this should help.
        - if not go see ur Doc if u think u fractured a rib or ur breast plate
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Seems like posting to the forum was my cure the pain went away a bit and it seems to be getting better. Still hurts but not that much. Took about 2.5 weeks to stop being uncomfortable. I didn't rub it just let it be, cause it hurt to the touch and just made me feel really uneasy when I touched it. I only used the suicide grip on tris with the straight bar because it helps with my forearm splints. But I think after that injury I learned my lesson

Comment

Working...
          X