Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

This is another first cycle post. Sorry, i know it probably gets old.

Stats, 161lbs 5'8"
    Bf 8%
    age 30, lifting for three years without missing more than a week. (even trained during my honeymoon)
    Squat: 325lbs
    Front Squat: 155lbs (just started those about three months ago)
    Bench: 245lbs
    Dead: 315lbs ( i know, but i had a trap injury which delayed progress)

Calories around 3500, about 200 grams of protein per day

looking to start my first cycle ever, I haven't gained much in the past six months. I was going to do a cycle when but got talked out of it and was told to wait till i was older. Wish i would of never listened.

looking to do about 8-10 week cycle. Was told do a shorter cycle to start to prevent sides and see how i react to it.

Goal: bulking, gain as much size and mass as humanly possible with the least amount of gyno possible.

I thinking either deca or EQ not sure so any help would be appreciated.

Week 1-5 35mg of dbol ED
    Week 1-4 250mg of test cyp ( only starting that low at first because i have never done it before and don't want to over due it, again this is why i posted here to find out if its just stupid)
    week 4-10 500mg of test cyp
    week 1-10 400mg of EQ or Deca

Week 13 pct Which is nolva, or hcg

Any ideas?
    Also i was wondering since my body weight is less than most bodybuilders if i should run smaller dosages of test and deca. I havent really been able to find info correlating dosage and body weight.

Just start with 500mg of test cyp, its a long acting ester and will take about 4 weeks to get active in your body, I would say to use the EQ for your first cycle not deca.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

So, i was wondering why? why EQ over deca?

Comment

Imo for a first cycle EQ would better, however it needs to be run atleast for 12 weeks. Its a long long acting ester so the muscle build up will be slow and maintainable. Deca is a 19nor and a progestin so, this can cause more sides like gyno, acne and very supressive when compared to say EQ. So for a first cycle take it easy and run test EQ and Dbol. This would be ideal:

weeks 1-12 test cyp 500mg
        weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg
        weeks 1-4 DBOL 50mg ed
        PCT
        HCG 250iu ed for 2 weeks
        nolvadex 40 mg for 4 weeks.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

For a first cycle I would not use ether deca or eq in the cycle. 1 deca comes with a whole different set of sides like progesterone gyno and deca dick. Eq still aromatizes and can srill cause a rise in estrogen and on top of that its been known to cause anxiety attacks/panic attacks in a lot of users. This is your first cycle so you want to keep it simple.

Sounds to me like you know little to nothing about steroids,how to use them,what to take to keep sides away, and pct. Hence why you want to keep it simple. Many people fall into the thinking that they must stack steroids in order to get good gains. Not true.

I mean you are trying to keep the test low because you do not want the estrogen sides like gyno and bloat but then you are using dbols? They cause more estrogen problems then test does so what is the point? Stop being afraid of test its your best friend.

A simple test cycle with the right Ai's and pct is what you need. Because its your first cycle you will gain shit tons of size if you train and eat right. If you do not train and eat right it don't fucking matter what kind of a cycle you run your going to waist it anyway. When the cycle is over you will go right back to shitty eating and training and lose everything with in weeks. So get the damn diet right first of all.

161lbs
          3200 calories ed is what you want to be eating.
          320 grams of protein/1289 calories ed
          200 grams of carbs 800 calories ed
          this leaves 1100 calories for fat. divided by 9 (this is how many cals is in a gram of fat)=120 grams of fat per day

This gives you 3200 calories ed at a 40/30/30 split or close to it. That is a proper bulk diet for gaining muscle. Make sure 90% of your carbs are from complex carbs and simple carbs only post work out. Make sure that at least 60% or more of your fats come from omega 3-6-9 fatty acids ie nuts,fish,flax oil,wheat germ,olives.olive oil and things like this. No need for carbs after 6pm if you work a day job and your day ends early. Only carb source you should eat after this time is from veggies. This is your diet. If you do not know how to make sure this is the diet you are doing then forget steroids and work on diet.

Your training if your goal is to build core mass and size should be simple 3 day split. Consisting of all the compound lifts ie everything "bar bell" bench,dead lifts,squats,MP,shrugs,weighted dips,weighted hypers and curls. Then a 4th work out day on the week end with all the gay shit you like to do dumb bell kick backs or wtf ever.

Now your cycle should look like this.
          weeks
          1-10 test-e 250mg twice a week
          4-10 hcg 500ius twice a week.
          1-4 dbols 30mg ed
          1-10 arimadex .5mg ed
          pct should start the day your cycle ends. Non of this wait 2 weeks dumb shit
          10-16 clomid 25mg ed
          10-16 Speman forte (http://www.napsgear.net/men-s-health...man-forte-p341) 1 cap twice a day

Comment

For your first cycle I would do test only and see how your body responds. Testosterone enanthate is a good one. Every"body" is diferent and there are alot of opinions based on what works for the one giving it. One guy may say 250mgs is enough and another will say 1000mgs. Here's my opinion: I wouldn't stick a single pin in myself unless I researched and had my pct on hand. Without pct you can do some real damage to your body. Btw nolva and hcg are very diferent and shouldn't be compaired to.

Comment

Thanks for your opinions.

Hero your on to me, you beat me to my next question. About pct, my first objective was to test my cycle out and see what i should change. Then i was going to ask about pct, dosage, and when and how to treat sides. I know it may seem like i'm oblivious but i have done research. A lot of times when doing research you have to weed through the bull shit to get your questions answered. Sometimes you don't even get that. That's why i posted, to get the advice of people who know the answers to my questions.

AS for my diet, i would say i'm close not exact to what you recommended. i have been working with another bodybuilder at my gym to get my diet perfected before i start. I do appreciate how you broke down the cals to percentages though, that does help.

The three day split? will you break that down for me a little. Just changed my routine to a five day split about 6 weeks ago and i hate it. IF you think a three day split is superior i will try it for 6 weeks and see if i grow more. Also, what about cardio? some say none, some say 15 -30 three days a week. what's your opinion? I know the purpose of a bulk is to gain the most weight possible, but will cardio make it easier to gain fat free mass, and not have as much loss at the end?

So a couple of questions,

Why test E vs, test cyp for first cycle?

IS dbol a bad idea? the numerous beginner cycles i have found usually contain dbol in the first 4 weeks. I assumed that was a kickstart because of it being fast acting. Am i correct in assuming to keep nolva on hand for sides with dbol?
              If i were to need to use it what is the dosage for treating sides while on cyle?

Am i correct that the armidex, is good for sides from the test? due to aromtizing to estrogen, this is an inhibitor?

The hcg and clomid are similar in that they are to produce endogenous test production, the difference is hcg increases output of the pituitary to release releasing hormones, where the clomid is a hormone.

My real questions has to do with getting the most out of my first cycle. Since you can only do your first cycle once and thats usually the one you get your most growth from i don't want to waste that opportunity. Is there something i should be doing different? should i up the diet to 4000 cals? Should i be on sustanon instead of just one kind of test? Should i scrap everything and just go straight test for 15 weeks?

Comment

Also, what do you think about T-bol in place of the D-bol?

Comment

I know a lot of guys that don't like sustanon. My last cycle with it I wished I'd done something else. test-e and cyp have almost the same release patterns and the first Underground Steroid Handbook said that Cyp had more "kick" than Enth. So I'd go with which ever you can get the cheapest per ml.

Comment

Ok listen using Deca is fine as long as your running a higher test . Using a kickstarter such as dbol is necessary when using a slow releasing test because it will take acouple weeks for the gear to actually kick in. Running only 250mg IMO is a waste, stick with 500mg throughout. Also using nolva and deca at the same time is a BAD idea! And starting your pct as soon as you get off is a waste, use two to three weeks after last inject again "SLOW RELEASING" it will still be in your system for wks after your last inject. Soo again IMO
                    30mg ED dbol WKS 1-4
                    500mg a wk test E WKS 1-10
                    400mg a wk deca WKS 1-10 (and i promise youll still have wood in the morning probly even more than usual)
                    PCT: clomid TWO wks after last inject for four wks, and usin somethin like proviron throught cycle wouldnt be a bad idea.
                    Look man the best advice i can give you is research research RESEARCH tryin to figure out whose advise is most accurate will be difficult because everyone responds differently to different things the most we can do is put you in the ball part and tell you what we kno from our experiences and our own research. GOOD LUCK

Comment

Working...
                    X