What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Ok I been running sustaplex 325 1cc a week for 4 weeks now and no results. I have another thread on here about this cycle, so I got some ideas, so I am going to continue with the following cycle.

1-12 sus450 .5cc 2xweek =450mg week
    1-12 tren-e 200 1cc 2xweek =400mg week
    7-12 tbol 40mg split 4x through the day
    15-18 clomid 50mg Ed

Sounds Better,
    I would put the orals on the front side of the stack!! They work faster and will kick-start the cycle!!

P.S. Have you thought about D-BOL ??????????????

Comment

Try this, D-BOL wks 1-6
      Tren 1-12 wks.
      Sus. 1-12wks. Just a thought...............

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
        Ok I been running sustaplex 325 1cc a week for 4 weeks now and no results. I have another thread on here about this cycle, so I got some ideas, so I am going to continue with the following cycle.

1-12 sus450 .5cc 2xweek =450mg week
        1-12 tren-e 200 1cc 2xweek =400mg week
        7-12 tbol 40mg split 4x through the day
        15-18 clomid 50mg Ed
        lol thats a lot better than that 325 a week thing you were doing on ur last post about it. lol that was like an E.D. dose.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
          Sounds Better,
          I would put the orals on the front side of the stack!! They work faster and will kick-start the cycle!!

P.S. Have you thought about D-BOL ??????????????
          yes but i am prone to gyno thats the reason why i went with tbol. thanks for the advice. I've never had tbol so this is my first time trying them.
          Last edited by Guest; 12-27-2010, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Hmmmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMMM. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

WELL, if that's the case,Run T-bol weeks 1- 4,,,
              I took T-BOL once, for me it didn't do much,,,,,, It did give me a pump tho!!!

Comment

Ok took my first shot today just changed the tren a little ran 150mg instead of 200 being the first time running tren so ill be doing 300mg a week of tren e for 2 weeks then ill bump it up to 400 a week if no major sides affect. first one today of sus225 and tren e 150 went smooth. debating on the tbols if front load or through the day...

Comment

3 weeks into my cycle with sus 450mg split x2 week and trenE 400mg split x2 week. Everything seems great a lot of sweaty nights lol.this is my first time with tren, has anyone here that has used tren have any problems with suppressing your eating?

Comment

yes, thats one of the reasons i am not a big tren fan. i somewhat feel that it's the anxiety i get from tren that causes me to not be hungry. whatever the case, i find myself having force feed more
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I didnt have chance to notice any problems with eating. Ive tried Tren on 2 cycles. The first time was for 4 days the 2nd for 3 days. I just had to come off it, the sides were killing me. Even at a dose of 200mg ew i was waking up soaked in sweat, had my window open and fan on in the middle of winter (England) and still felt like i was in a sauna. I dont know how you guys do it. Maybe im just very sensitive to it...or just not hardcore enough. But it was effecting my training. Lack of sleep for 3 days straight then hitting the gym is not a good combo.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                        I didnt have chance to notice any problems with eating. Ive tried Tren on 2 cycles. The first time was for 4 days the 2nd for 3 days. I just had to come off it, the sides were killing me. Even at a dose of 200mg ew i was waking up soaked in sweat, had my window open and fan on in the middle of winter (England) and still felt like i was in a sauna. I dont know how you guys do it. Maybe im just very sensitive to it...or just not hardcore enough. But it was effecting my training. Lack of sleep for 3 days straight then hitting the gym is not a good combo.
                        wow, 4 days and 2 days? that must have been quite intense to drop it that early. i hear you though. i've foudn with tren, after i've been on it for awhile, the sides get easier to deal with. my body gets used to the compound(a little). the best cycle of tren i ran was with tren ace. started at only 35mg EOD. i could feel it in my system, but at that dose, it was minor. after a couple wk, i moved to 50mg. i kept pushing the dose slowly over the couse of 16 wks. if i ever use tren again, it'll be in that fashion. the worst part for me is anxiety. there were a couple times in the past, that i realized i didnt even want to leave the house. taking a drug that makes me feel that way is just not worth it and i've proved to myself i dont need it to get shredded.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ok I been running this cycle for about 5 weeks and im getting it all, Sweats, Anxiety, Lack of sleep, Force Feeding lol, But on the other hand Im getting pretty good results at the gym. Dont think im going to run tren again though. (Just Keeping You Guys Posted)

Comment

I have been following this cycle closely because I'm interested in the tren for a future run. If night sweats are the only drawback for most people then I shouldn't have any worries because I sweat like a motha anyway when i sleep. I'm constantly flipping the pillow. Girl says its like having a heater in the bed with her. I'd like to know if your strength levels are going way up or just moderately up?? And how is it for shredding the fat, I've read that its supposed to be a great fat burner are you losing fat??

Comment

Tren will shoot your strength way up. I get strong as hell with it..Put it to you like this... Last winter I maxed out on flat at 405 1 time. ( Bulking ) and not using Tren..
                              And this summer I ended my cycle in August. Maxed out with 450 and did 405 for a set of 2. Just using Tren and Prop.....

Comment

Working...
                              X