HGH mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH mixing

hello guyz i got my HGH and i thought that pharmacy will have bac water but it didnt damn...and now i have to order online and wait like 15 days...but i saw that bac water have sodium chloride 0.9%...and into pharmacy he said me he have sodium chloride 0.9% inj solv so its the same i can use it or i have to wait to get the bac water??
    sigpic

I think you could use it. Hell, I've heard of guys using saline solution in a pinch.

Comment

sodium chloride 0.9% is fine it just will not have the bacteria fighting elements Bact water has so use whole vial up quick (1-2days)
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

so 10iu vial with 3-4iu/day can keep with sodium for 2-3 days normaly right?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
          so 10iu vial with 3-4iu/day can keep with sodium for 2-3 days normaly right?
          u shld be ok - till ur bactwater gets in.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

nice thanks for the support mate !!
            sigpic

Comment

its perfectly okay to boil some water..let it cool and use for injection..more
              http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...-sterile-water

Comment

ronny boiled water how much will keep the hgh without break it down?? i will start with 2-iu ED so 10iu vial will last about a week...so i just boil it i drow 1ml and i disolve the hgh thats all and i am safe to use??wow
                sigpic

Comment

Keep us posted on results man I've been aching to try the hgh but don't know what to expect result wise.

Comment

Yep, I normally draw the dissolved Gh in a syringe and then carefully inject in the back of a U100 insuline syringe. Then close it with the plunger, turn needle upside... let the air move to the top of the syringe and slowly press the plunger up. now you have a pre-filled U-100 insulinesyringe. I keep that syringe inside the fridge.

ronny boiled water how much will keep the hgh without break it down?? i will start with 2-iu ED so 10iu vial will last about a week...so i just boil it i drow 1ml and i disolve the hgh thats all and i am safe to use??wow
                    Attached Files

Comment

mm i smei understand that ronny ok i boil water i disolve the hgh i draw it back into a siringe that i drow the air out and i keep it into fridge...i cant see the attached image :/...anyway i got sodium chloride 0.9% from pharmacy and i have to wait for the bac water i think the sodium chloride will keep hgh disolved about 3 days into fridge..
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, I just got my first hgh in, however I am really only interested in the anti aging results. I purchased the
                        10 vials x 10 iu. My question is the following I am only wanting to dose with 1-2 iu per day. What would volume of diluent should I be using?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Nrvdoctx View Post
                          Hi everyone, I am new to this site, I just got my first hgh in, however I am really only interested in the anti aging results. I purchased the 10 vials x 10 iu. My question is the following I am only wanting to dose with 1-2 iu per day. What would volume of diluent should I be using?
                          Thank you in advance for your help.
                          It's just simple math.....
                          SlinPin - 50 units = 2ius per 100units = 1iu per
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks Boston,
                            I guess I should have been a little clearer in what I was trying to find out. I am guessing that there is 10iu's of hgh that has been freeze dried in the vial and I need to reconstitute it with Bacteriostatic H2O, the question that I am wanting to know is how much water should I be putting into each vial? 1 ml or 1.7 ml, the only thing that is new to me is the hgh, I have reconstitued HCG for a number of people and depending on the dosing strength you will use varying amounts of water. Let's say that I want to have a concentration of of 1 iu of hgh for every 10 ius of liquid that way it will be easy to vary my dose because I will be using the U-100 insulin syringes. Maybe this will help you understand what I am getting at, since I have 10 vials I will only mix them as I need them.
                            Thanks

Comment

hello guyz i got my HGH and i thought that pharmacy will have bac water but it didnt damn...and now i have to order online and wait like 15 days...but i saw that bac water have sodium chloride 0.9%...and into pharmacy he said me he have sodium chloride 0.9% inj solv so its the same i can use it or i have to wait to get the bac water??
                              if you don't mind telling me were you purchase your hgh and was it expensive

Comment

Working...
                              X