local UG labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local UG labs

One of our members needed some references for drostanolone propionate.
    In exchange he gave some info on UG lab testing.

It is favour done by frinend who who knows lab, I cannot get too much in term of paper work it is side job nobody can know they do not test steroids.

I have just received results they could not find masteron in Drostanolone Propionate Accordo RX, Canada, they did some extra testing on GC/MS

but this is what they found

Testosterone propionate

Oleic acid ME

Benzyl benzoate

Benzylalcohol

Benzoic acid, methyl ester

but tren enan from Accordo RX, Canada
    was good the vial contained

Trenbolone enanthate

Elaidic acid

Benzyl benzoate

Benzylalcohol

Accordo RX, Canada also has good Boldenone Undecylenate
    Click image for larger version

Name:	comp Drost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	156560

Why do suppose that is Ronny? Is masteron more costly than the other compounds?

Comment

Bro,

Nope, but when the labs don't have those compounds available, they often substitute for simular or cheaper compounds. Using short estered testosterone looks like drostanolone prop usage. Trenbolone was found but not the dosage (amount mg/ml) was analysed. Nowedays its very hard to get all compounds needed. Its not only costly but there is also the risk of seizure by customs..

Comment

I hope this isn't going to become a trend with the tensions around the world on the rise.

Comment

Ronny, or anyone at naps, why is this product still for sale on the napsgear.net website? Has this been addressed in any way shape or form? i.e. more testing of the dro-prop, or even other accordo rx gear?

Comment

Was this ever addressed by naps, being that they carry Accordo Dro-Prop? More tests or anything?

Comment

RonnyT Accordo is the only line I have been using loving it,,, NO issues or concern on my end,,,

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                RonnyT Accordo is the only line I have been using loving it,,, NO issues or concern on my end,,,

I was looking for good tren ace and I found this movie, 3 differnet tren ace was tested 2 good and one fake from accordo

I used some of their gear underdosed and fake ( something differnet in vials )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KB8d8Pa750
                Last edited by mercury; 10-18-2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

So I was wondering wtf was up with this, and I suspect this so called fake Accordo was from this scammer website : accordorx.ca . As opposed to the legit accordorx.com .

Comment

Originally posted by tomfoolerie View Post
                    So I was wondering wtf was up with this, and I suspect this so called fake Accordo was from this scammer website : accordorx.ca . As opposed to the legit accordorx.com .
                    accordorx.ca is a scam site you do not get anything even plain oil in vial, you send money and you never hear from this scammer in Ukrain.

Accordo has some gear but is messed up or underdoesd or replaced with cheap testestorone propionate. You feel something, you gain a few pounds you think that you got good deal but you do not know what you have inside.

Comment

Working...
                    X