Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain

I have been training for 6yrs. I recently have been experiancing alot of pain in my shoulders, it comes and goes but is real bad when I lay down. Am loosing sleep anyone have any ideas.

Have you tried a topical pain reliever. I had a shoulder problem not long ago and found a great one that really worked. I didnt believe in them but was willing to try as I didnt want to go on a pain-killer. I still get sharp pains duran some workouts but for the most part I dont get them any more.
    I AM NOT A DOCTOR. ONLY PLAY ONE ON DOOGIE HOWSER

Comment

over time, i've developed a dialog with my chiro and massage therapist that has helped me to better understand the injuries i've gotten and how to avoid making them worse. i've learned to listen to my body. i can notice when something is strained and stop it from becoming an injury. i'll alter my activities to allow that area to recover. chances are, there is some activity that you're doing that is keeping this from healing and probably making it worse. watch your body closely and if you can, bring in a good massage therapist and/or chiro. it's much easier to recover when you have a team of minds working together on the problem.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
      X