• Show
Clear All

• Injections

First cycle of injections
    Test cyp.
    glute or quad

i would start in the glute thats where i started and had no proublrms

Comment

I started w quads for my first two injections and it hurt for days.

Only do glute now.

Comment

dont matter, glutes ftw tho.

Comment

Ventroglute is where I would go, 1.5 pin.

Comment

If you dont know by now, use the glute it the less painful.
            I AM NOT A DOCTOR. ONLY PLAY ONE ON DOOGIE HOWSER

Comment

i agree with the guys suggesting glutes.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

glutes or die!!!
                Yes I am a BEAST I swear I need to be tranquilized...Yes I am a giant and next to me you are just ankle high

Comment

Yea, the glutes are the better choice!!! The last time I went into the shoulder, something didn't go right, I noticed a itch half way through the shot and when I pulled out, Blood skeeted all over the place!!!! Nasty!!!

Comment

LMAO @ "skeeted all over the place"
                    Yes I am a BEAST I swear I need to be tranquilized...Yes I am a giant and next to me you are just ankle high

Comment

Yea, I guess I hit a vein!!! Looked at my arm cause I felt something hot running down it,
                      It was dark purple,,,,,,, made me weak in the knees!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Glute is where I started years ago. It's the easiest place to learn when pinning for the first time. However, I use nothing but slin pins now and I hit nothing but pecs, delts, and quads. For a beginner though, definitely start out with glute.

Comment

My previous cycle (which was also my first cycle) I alternated between my left and right quad. With my upcoming cycle starting this April I am going to be using test prop which will require more injection sites. Aren't the glutes a little trickier to inject because of the placement ? I'm sure after I do it once it will be fine but is it necessary to have the cheek stretched/pulled tight while injecting ?

Comment

All I do is stand normal, Turn to your right side for your right side cheek and go for it!!!

Comment

or you can find a nurse as your gf/wife like i did...

Comment

Working...
                              X