X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to go

I am ready to start a cycle.
    bugse2342
    Last edited by bugse2342; 01-15-2013, 05:26 PM.

If it's been 20 years since you cycled last, I bet you will get good results from just running Test E or C at 500mg EW. To eliminate fat, hold the winny for a later time and just up your cardio. You've got some good size for your height and should be able to do some good stuff with just Test for this run.

Comment

Cool, how long of a cycle would you suggest?

Comment

For me and I think many others out there would agree,
        It really depends on the money situation. To do it right, you'll need every thing from proteins,to vitamins. That alone ads up!!
        Point being,, a standard cycle, something basic lasts for about 8 weeks.And first time or not I would always use test for the base and you know,the work horse-the adder.
        For example: TEST-E and TREN-E , Tren will really help with the fat, TREN, hands down is my personal favorite!!!!!!!!!
        OH, But BEWARE Tren is not for the faint of heart: It will most certainly spice things up in the bed room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
          Cool, how long of a cycle would you suggest?
          12 weeks is a good cycle for long esters. 8 weeks is way too short if using Test E or Cyp. I am assuming you have everything else you need, correct? For AAS to givve you maximum results, your diet and training must be in check first. Also, make sure you have your ancillaries on hand such as an AI (Aromasin and/or Letrozole) and Clomid for your PCT when you stop your cycle so you can recover and start your own natural test production again.

Comment

Well Said Italiano!!!

For example: Test Prop and Tren A. for a 8 week cycle ( Fast Esters ) I notice huge gains by the week with the fast esters!!
            Test E. and Tren E for a 12 week cycle ( Slow Esters ) The slow esters take 3-4 weeks to really take effect !!

Comment

Working...
            X