Customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customs

If you have a dirty address because customs too your shit!Will a PO Box address be good to use with your name?Im in the customs data.And i want to purchase some goodies without getn the stuff taking from customs.

I think you should change the name too but im not 100%.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybilt View Post
      If you have a dirty address because customs too your shit!Will a PO Box address be good to use with your name?Im in the customs data.And i want to purchase some goodies without getn the stuff taking from customs.
      I was wondering about this to..Any feedback?

Comment

I would change name completely and go to a different town or PMB store . But, i've went through this 10 years ago. received nothing until I changed name and address. Customs, keep getting smarter. Before they use to send you a letter, now a lot of times and certain area for reasons unknown they dont send you nothing. There is a way to still received legally through N_ _. But I have the paper work but have not tried it. I will discuss it.

Comment

i got my addy flagged and people say they go by zip code. from now on im aquiring new "friends" to ship presents to lol

Comment

Working...
          X