Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again...igf-1 tren and test cycle Input Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again...igf-1 tren and test cycle Input Needed!

23 y/o 168lbs 5'6 I have previous cycle experience
    I will post my Diet in a few days when I have time. 5 meals a day ,2g of protein for every lb of body weight. I am currently one week into cycle:
    Sust250 about 300 mg biweekly
    Igf-1 Lr3 - 30mcg ed
    Tren Ace- 100mg Eod
    Totals:
    sust250-600ew
    Tren-300mg EOD
    IGF-1 - ED

I do cardio 5 days a week, this is involuntary due to me being in the Army.
    Fortunately for me I also run my Units Fitness program so all I do during the day is train soldiers at the gym so I get to work out while im doing that(usually use that time to do small bodyparts like calves or forearms so i dont have to bother when i train after work).
    split bodypart workouts look like
    back/bis
    chest/tris
    shoulders/calves
    legs/abs/forearms

Not sure what im looking for as far as feedback here, I look pretty good and can still run my ass off, the only down side is that I am up about 10lbs after week 1 and I get mean shin splints when I run now. I think its the Tren since I never got splints from test alone.

my questions..

Is nolvadex alone adequate for PCT off of this cycle?if so at what doses?

Should I go from 100mg of tren eod to 50mg ed instead?

I have been running the IGF pre workout (i have a family member who did trained for about 30 years who informed me to do so) but I have also heard post workout is better. Pro's Cons?

Also, Just started site injecting igf instead of the stomach but can tell no difference in anything yet, besides the MASSIVE pumps i get anyways.

I look forward to any feedback.... RLTW

Current Pic week 2.jpg

Comment

I have a question. Why are your sust total listed as 250-600ew? Just curious why such a broad difference. Also, i dont have experience with tren but a lot of guys are starting at 50 mg eod and then assessing themselves accordingly. Im sure thats to do with how strong it is. Always good to play it safe bud especially at 23 yrs old. Other than that are you running any other AIs? Adex/asn or caber?
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Natty, i think he's saying hes got sust250 as in 250mg/ml. Like test250, just sust
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Oh haha okay wow man how the heck do i miss the smallest details? thanks for catching that.
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

No prob bud, happens to the best of us.

Balla, nolva is not recommended for pct after cycles containing 19-nors as clomid is a better choice. There are a few threads on here about it. Read up
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks

Can't hurt to run clomid and nolva. No I'm not running any other ai.s and yeah its sust250. Ill grab some clomid too add with the nolva .ill try to keep a weekly log on here to track results if your intersted.

Comment

Working...
              X