Elbow tendonitis any info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbow tendonitis any info

About a month ago or so my right arm around my elbow was hurting, i realized after reading up on it that i have what they call tennis elbow. So i stopped all upper body workout and just been doing legs and stomach. I been icing it and got a brace specifically designed for what i have and i talked to a guy at gnc and he recommended super cissus #1 joint formula so i got it.. Its getting better but i wanna get back in the gym fulltime for the summer thats coming. My main question is should i stay completely rested until its all better or start to do real light weights to get lactic acid going, im hearing diff feedbacks from personal trainers on this matter. Any info will help, please and thanks....

I had golfers elbow (same as tennis just other side) and just worked thru it. I took 1 wk off then started w/light weights high reps + built from their.
    I also got one of those cotton/elastic elbow brace/sleeves thingy - it compresses arm+ joint slightly + keeps it warm.

or it could have been the TB4 (thymosine beta 4)?
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Had it a couple years ago pretty bad. Still feel it if I do tricep work w/ cables when not warmed up. Warming up with light weight works well for me.

Comment

I got something similar but all I have to do is bump into something with that arm and it will drop me to my knee's. The wife hit it the other day and I about went through the
        roof... Pain sucks but I look good
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Wait until you get older! I have had it for several years. Got it with competitive pistol shooting.

Comment

I have tennis elbow in both arms (SUCKS), it gets so bad I get cortisone shots and it sounds like crunching potato chips are in there; here are a couple of links that give you exercises you can do to help alleviate the pain and strengthen your elbow; I am fine now but I know it will always come back.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/37...-tennis-elbow/

http://www.ehow.com/way_5619849_phys...ses-elbow.html
            "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Now I am hungry for potato chips!

Comment

AH GAG!!! Those are not the chips your thinking ... LOL!

Comment

Ive battled it for years in both elbows. One word: Cortisone. Yes it may be a temperary fix for some but it has worked wonders for me.

Comment

Thats like instant releaf... And I wish I thought of that.. Not to hi-jack but THANKS.

Comment

Pure glucosamine and msm. I buy it in kilo's from Hard Rhino . com I do about 60 grams a day of both. If you are lifting you may want to back off the heavy curls and skull crushers. Maybe try HIT training. An ace bandage help keep it warm and should be worn for a week or two.

Comment

thanks to all that replied, i appreciate it, ive been going light in the gym and my elbow is about 95% thanks god.. i can only not do hammer curls other than that im good to go, thanks

Comment

i hate tennis elbow!!!!! heres something i put together about my experience..

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...t=tennis+elbow
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                          X