Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So like what are the fucking rules around here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So like what are the fucking rules around here.

ANd where is the chat forum bitches. Lets get caddy like a bunch of prago whores ya... wait wtf?

No really so I dont see any rules posted. Do I take this as there are no rules? and where is the chat forum?

good point. i was wondering the same. maybe italian can hook it up
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

under construction

The site is still under construction. We are brainstorming about the options. If you are interested in participating, give your opinion here.

http://www.juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=223

Comment

There is a chat forum, its simply called General Chat.

Myself, Ronny, and the Admin can come up with rules, but for the most part, I think they are self explanatory. Not going to tolerate people bashing one another, and no flaming. And no talking of sponsors/sources in the shoutbox either. Im pretty laid back, and not going to start banning people for every little thing. We are all here to have a good time and learn from one another. The only issue Ive had with new members so far, is the spamming. And Ive banned dozens already. Only way to control it, is to approve all members personally, but the Admin has the only power to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
          There is a chat forum, its simply called General Chat.

Myself, Ronny, and the Admin can come up with rules, but for the most part, I think they are self explanatory. Not going to tolerate people bashing one another, and no flaming. And no talking of sponsors/sources in the shoutbox either. Im pretty laid back, and not going to start banning people for every little thing. We are all here to have a good time and learn from one another. The only issue Ive had with new members so far, is the spamming. And Ive banned dozens already. Only way to control it, is to approve all members personally, but the Admin has the only power to do that.
          I totally agree here with ya IM!! I think all of us have a duty here to respect others opinions or brands and this board in a way that does not start conflict from within..

Comment

So if I have a source that I need to check, who can I ask? I'm fairly new to this. I did find a local source, but he charges out the ass. I've found much cheaper sources on the net, but have no way of knowing if they're legit. I don't like the idea of just handing my money over and hoping for the best. Help a rookie out homies.
            My E-penis is huge

Comment

As far as rules go.

General Etiquette-common sense shall prevail, lets hope

What about sponsor companies and all the political bullshit. Can we recommend or talk about whatever products and brands we want?

Comment

Yep, you can discuss products and brands..

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                  Yep, you can discuss products and brands..
                  thank you!

Comment

^ good to know, was wondering myself...

Comment

Working...
                    X