contest help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contest help

well finally ordered some hgh and was wondering what yall think About growth hormones while on a contest diet. how many iu should I use and when would be the best time to inject them?
    One decision determines your legacy

It certainly cant hurt anything to add it to your prep. If im not mistaken, GH takes a little time to see gains. I dont really know a whole lot about GH. So maybe some guys who have experience with it can correct me if im wrong
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I know it will help with the fat loss but im not sure either About gains. hopefully it will since im still 10 weeks out!

Comment

Have you started it yet? 10 weeks sounds like a short time when talking about GH. Might stash it for another time
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

no its on the way I planned to go ahead and run it for 6-12 months while ive got the money

Comment

yea bro just stash it. if youre 10 weeks out from your show and dont even have it yet, no point in using it for 9 or less weeks as a prep tool

Comment

Working...
            X