this is a new site right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a new site right?

I notice this site only has like 360 members? well thats good cause I really don't like HUGE sites with thousands of members. well I am here on this site for the long run. due to my (2) favort sites just got busted. and R no longer up and running.

welcome bro! glad to have you. and yes, JM is still pretty new. i take it thats your back in the avatar? great work!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i think so? idk im a fan of smaller sites as well

Comment

do you guys remember steroid super board. man, now those where good times
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

that one board with like 1000000000 members lol? like steroids.com or something lol

Comment

I agree i prefer the smaller sites. The bigger sites do have a wealth of knowledge but they also attract the morons and know it alls.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingUnder87 View Post
              that one board with like 1000000000 members lol? like steroids.com or something lol
              there were a lot of members there, but there was a great sense of comunity. plus everything was domestic. 20+ sources shipping your gear and GH for $20 over nighted. nothing like steroids.com at all. it was nuts. i remember when GA labs had a contest where someone won a high end sport bike...that really pissed off LE lol.

Comment

Well, I suppose we can build out this site like we want. Next year we will add lots of articles - analyses - movies - books etc. 2011 will become our year!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                  Well, I suppose we can build out this site like we want. Next year we will add lots of articles - analyses - movies - books etc. 2011 will become our year!!
                  Nice, im in for this big year ronny.
                  http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Couldn't agree more regarding the smaller sites, its good to hear that 2011 has good things in store for juicedmuscle. Hope this site continues to attract knowledgeable and respectful members.

Comment

weed out the idiots, smaller sites ftw

Comment

Thats what I did back at BoS and plan to do here also. Plus some of the guys of the old science team will join as moderator/contributor once the new site is up (Methan allready agreed, just like BigPutte and PrimoPup). And I have noticed educated expirienced members from this site also. Lets keep it as good as it is right now..

Comment

This board will grow though. It's headed in the right directions

Comment

So far this site is great.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                              So far this site is great.
                              I agree 100% with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X