Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some assistance with PH cycle

Need assistance on PH cycle!!
    Alright I'm new never really needed a forum, or any of this sort of stuff. I'm doing a cycle of Ph (halo-v to be exact) and my navy buddy tried it and he said its pretty legit and he received some pretty good results from this product. I will be using this stack to cut I don't really need to get any bigger just more ripped (especially in the abdominal region). My diet is in check, with overall two protein shakes a day met-rx (38g) for in between my first and second meals and pro antium (53g) for my post so im fine and I'll have enough thru the night. Right now I'm staggering calories so 3 days of low calories and 2 days of 750+ more than usual.
    Supplement time and where I'm having trouble.
    I'm at 202lb right now. I'm not ripped which is why I want to see if this cycle will help. Anyways..

Generic (all natural) Milk thistle for the first week prior to the cycle to get my liver ready.

Halo-v with cycle assist for liver of course
    Also have my PCT to keep gains or cut

I also have CLA, and Fish oil for my stack

The issue is it suggest to use a thermogenic sup to help with cutting.
    I have cellucore HD I've used it before and it's great energy and everything.

Should I really take this with my stack to aid in the cutting process?
    Also I'm starting a new workout to aid as well with the halo-v so I'll be going for 2 a days.

Well that's it.
Working...
X