Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

Hey hows it going guys I am a fighter but am taking some time off and am looking to put on some weight on right now that i dont have to be close to my fight weight. I had tooken my first cycle around 6 months ago. Now i am looking to start my second 10 week cycle. I am going to be running GP Deca 250, GP EQ 200, and GP Sust 270 at 1ML injections twice a week on monday and friday. I also plan on running 30mg of Dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks as a "kickstart" and 50mg of winni everyday for the last 4 weeks to cutt up. For my PCT I was told to run HCG and nolva. I was told to start hcg at the last injection and inject every 5 days for no more than 3 weeks as to not stop the total production of my own gonatropin. I almost forgot! I was also told to take two HCG injections 5 days apart in the middle of cycle(week 5) and then discontinue also start taking 20mgs of nolvadex in the middle of my cycle and to continue taking novadex throughout my whole cycle up until one week post last HCG injection? He said I didnt need to start taking nolva the first 4 weeks until week 5 started because he said it would kill a lot of my growth during the first 4 weeks of my cycle. but i dont want all that water retention of Dbol i have hear about so a second opinion wouldnt hurt =). What do you guys think? Also its my first time taking HCG, what kind of dosages would you guys suggest taking because i have no clue. I have read alot of different things and just placed my order from naps today and only ordered 2 x HCG (OVUNAL-HP 5000). Is that enough or should i order more? Thank you so much for your help guys! Im a newbie!

You don't have to post two thread's With the same exact questions...

Comment

Sorry I wasn't sure in which section it belonged

Comment

My bad then im just being an ass

Comment

Working...
        X