Need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice!

Hey hows it going guys I am a fighter but am taking some time off and am looking to put on some weight on right now that i dont have to be close to my fight weight. I had tooken my first cycle around 6 months ago. Now i am looking to start my second 10 week cycle. I am going to be running GP Deca 250, GP EQ 200, and GP Sust 270 at 1ML injections twice a week on monday and friday. I also plan on running 30mg of Dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks as a "kickstart" and 50mg of winni everyday for the last 4 weeks to cutt up. For my PCT I was told to run HCG and nolva. I was told to start hcg at the last injection and inject every 5 days for no more than 3 weeks as to not stop the total production of my own gonatropin. I almost forgot! I was also told to take two HCG injections 5 days apart in the middle of cycle(week 5) and then discontinue also start taking 20mgs of nolvadex in the middle of my cycle and to continue taking novadex throughout my whole cycle up until one week post last HCG injection? He said I didnt need to start taking nolva the first 4 weeks until week 5 started because he said it would kill a lot of my growth during the first 4 weeks of my cycle. but i dont want all that water retention of Dbol i have hear about so a second opinion wouldnt hurt =). What do you guys think? Also its my first time taking HCG, what kind of dosages would you guys suggest taking because i have no clue. I have read alot of different things and just placed my order from naps today and only ordered 2 x HCG (OVUNAL-HP 5000). Is that enough or should i order more? Thank you so much for your help guys! Im a newbie!

If you're running sust and deca, you should continue the sust for atleast a week or two after the deca, seeing how deca is a long ester and sust is quite a bit shorter. Also, do not take nolvadex during the cycle. I would take arimadex or even a low dosage of letrozole as an aromatase inhibitor. You need to stop the conversion of test to estrogen, not just block it in certain tissues. Take the nolva post cycle. You should also be aware that deca, being a progestin, and having the ability to increase prolactin, can cause issues for some people regarding breast tissue growth. I would invest in some caber or bromo in order to combat this. Other than that the cycle looks good. You'll definitely see some good gains.

Comment

Originally posted by deathb4wkness View Post
      If you're running sust and deca, you should continue the sust for atleast a week or two after the deca, seeing how deca is a long ester and sust is quite a bit shorter. Also, do not take nolvadex during the cycle. I would take arimadex or even a low dosage of letrozole as an aromatase inhibitor. You need to stop the conversion of test to estrogen, not just block it in certain tissues. Take the nolva post cycle. You should also be aware that deca, being a progestin, and having the ability to increase prolactin, can cause issues for some people regarding breast tissue growth. I would invest in some caber or bromo in order to combat this. Other than that the cycle looks good. You'll definitely see some good gains.

sus has 100mg of test decanoate per 1cc....the decanoate has about a 15 day halflife, no matter if it's nandralone decanoate or test decanoate.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo13328 View Post
        Hey hows it going guys I am a fighter but am taking some time off and am looking to put on some weight on right now that i dont have to be close to my fight weight. I had tooken my first cycle around 6 months ago. Now i am looking to start my second 10 week cycle. I am going to be running GP Deca 250, GP EQ 200, and GP Sust 270 at 1ML injections twice a week on monday and friday. I also plan on running 30mg of Dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks as a "kickstart" and 50mg of winni everyday for the last 4 weeks to cutt up. For my PCT I was told to run HCG and nolva. I was told to start hcg at the last injection and inject every 5 days for no more than 3 weeks as to not stop the total production of my own gonatropin. I almost forgot! I was also told to take two HCG injections 5 days apart in the middle of cycle(week 5) and then discontinue also start taking 20mgs of nolvadex in the middle of my cycle and to continue taking novadex throughout my whole cycle up until one week post last HCG injection? He said I didnt need to start taking nolva the first 4 weeks until week 5 started because he said it would kill a lot of my growth during the first 4 weeks of my cycle. but i dont want all that water retention of Dbol i have hear about so a second opinion wouldnt hurt =). What do you guys think? Also its my first time taking HCG, what kind of dosages would you guys suggest taking because i have no clue. I have read alot of different things and just placed my order from naps today and only ordered 2 x HCG (OVUNAL-HP 5000). Is that enough or should i order more? Thank you so much for your help guys! Im a newbie!
        for a second cycle, there is no need for 4! compounds. also, EQ at 400mg is pretty low dose and isn't going to do much. you'd be better off just doing test/deca/dbol. i believe that ronny posted up a good thread about HCG use. look for that on the board. it'll put you in the right direction.

also, i think that a low dose of adex would be better suited for this cycle than nolva.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thank you very much guys you are very kind! Do u guys think I should use an anti estrogen throughout the whole cycle from beginning to end or just half way through?

Comment

it depends on the individual. a low dose throughout isn't going to hurt though. as long as you don't overdo it, it will ensure that most of the test in your body continues to stay test. i usually find a sweet spot using adex somewhere between .5mg a couple times a wk to EOD. your PCT will start 3 wks after last inject of test and deca. you can continue to use the adex right up to pct.

Comment

agreed, that many compounds for a second cycle is not a good idea. EQ at 400/wk for 10 weeks is a complete waste as Sam said, however I could start PCT 2 weeks after last shot of test.

Comment

Originally posted by swanny34 View Post
                agreed, that many compounds for a second cycle is not a good idea. EQ at 400/wk for 10 weeks is a complete waste as Sam said, however I could start PCT 2 weeks after last shot of test.
                yea, it wouldn't hurt to start pct at 2 wks after last injection. with the deca ester, i'll usually wait till 3. is one way better than the other? probably not

Comment

forget the deca,take 600+ boldenone with test (esp.:750mg/week) and some dianabol for kickstart,use the whole cycle HCG@ twice 250 units weekly,nolvadex 40,40,20,20, for pct,if you go with long test esters,wait 15-21 days for the last inj.and then go with nolva,alone without the HCG
                  If you sensitive about estrogen related sides,try firstly daily 50-75mg of mesterolone,if that not helps,or you have allready the symptoms of gyno,you must take stronger meds like arimidex,or lertozole.But not forget one thing,if you have the sensitiveness of the nipple,you can only handle this with SERMs.(but you must take an AI with SERM in this case)
                  hope I can help...

Comment

Working...
                  X