Workout Aps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Aps

Anyone know a good aps for tracking your workouts? Mostly just reps, sets and lbs. Tired of writing on little memo papers that get lost anyway.
    sigpic

bro, JEFIT, is the shit.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks

Looking at it now, looks great thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

no problem. its awesome man. been using it for a while now.
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

bump to that app. I use it too and it's great

Comment

i use a better app, its called a notebook and a pen lol
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              i use a better app, its called a notebook and a pen lol
              he said in his opening post that hes tired of writing shit down, get with the times DS. that shits for the dinosaurs

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                he said in his opening post that hes tired of writing shit down, get with the times DS. that shits for the dinosaurs
                dont tell me you are one of these guys sitting on their phone at the gym?
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Haha no im not that bad. Prob looks that way cause i have all my music on my phone. I only take my phone out of my pocket if im looking for a certain song to play

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    bro, JEFIT, is the shit.
                    Going to try this

Comment

Try MyFitnessPal

Tracks workouts, calories, diets. Other cool stuff. I do not use this app, as I write things down, but it is very useful.
                      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                      X