good fat burning cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good fat burning cycle?

Hi hows it going guys? For the past couple years I just cant seem to get rid of stubborn abdominal fat i have. Most people say cardio and more cardio but i do plenty everyday i been boxing everyday sense I was a kid and recently got into mma 2 years ago (2-0). I fight at 155lbs but walk around 180 before the weight cut. I been wanting to get leaner and lose mostly the abdominal fat i have hopefully and that way i will not have to do such and extreme weight cut and stay closer to my fight weight. What are some suggestions you guys have? I recently took my first cycle of test prop and tre ace around 6 months ago and it def seemed to get me leaner but boy did i gain some weight. I started at 170 and went up to 190 and lost 10lbs after the cycle. So i kept 50% which is great im pretty happy=)! but i am looking for something to get me more on the leaner side than bulky. I have been reading a lot on the clen and t3 but am not sure how people take it. any suggestions? also feel free to throw in personal cycles you guys have used that have shown some good results

you might want to look into clen or an ECA stack. ECA works very well, you won't have to worry about gaining additional weight and you'll be amazed how it effects your cardio! unless you want to add weight, i would stay away from AAS. a couple of drugs, such as tren, might help a little when it comes to cutting fat, but overall, the main purpose for AAS in a cutting program is to retain muscle while in a very dieted state.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hello sam thank yu very much on the info! If i were to take clen what would the dosages you suggest for me be? i hear its good to start low build up and go low again for two weeks and then go off for two weeks? Im sorry if this sounds stupid but what is ECA? and the dosages you would suggest from that

Comment

btw ECA sounds great just dont know what it is! but thats awesome if it can help me get leaner and help out with cardio!

Comment

Working...
        X