Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First cycle of hgh Q's 20 years old. need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle of hgh Q's 20 years old. need advice!

I'm thinking about getting Hygetropin 1 kit (25 vialsx8iu) but I'm only 20 and was wondering if this stuff can hurt my future life; as in will I live past 40... Will my heart blow up... Am I to young... And what would happen if I was to take this stuff I'm 5'11 240 18% bf I have tooken steroids before such as test e, tbol, winstol(didn't finish cycle do to sides) and I have tried hcg I'm just wondering if this will do more good then bad.. If anyone can help answer my questions I would appreciate it but please only people that have knowledge and or past using this hgh or peptide not sure what it is yet..
    Thank you, Pete

Ps. No rude comments please about my age I'm just curious ..

In your first 20 you'll have enough endogenous GH, so why bother? whats your goal? If its crude musclemass you want you can try steroids and if you are prone to sides (which ones did you suffer?) you could opt for the milder ones such as primobolan. Let us know and we can help you.

Comment

Ronny, could he just run a GHRH and have some success without supplementing anything else?

Comment

The sides I got where my joints I started to hear them crack and I noticed some Acne on my face so I stopped winstol and it went away those sides are from winstol I believe. nd what is ghrh? And one of the main things I have are a lot of extra skin do to the fact I was 315 pounds 2 years ago and it just doesn't go away I'm trying to drink as much water and work out hard but the skin doesn't tighten so I was wondering if hgh would help me do this so I can finally see my abs I also was 205 then I started a cycle for 20 weeks and gained 40 pound I was 205 16% bf then gained weight and now 240 18% bf so I think something is def working but I need my skin to tighten and lose that fat that I have to get shredded.

Comment

Winny is notorious for giving dry and painful joints.

GHRH is a releasing hormone that causes your pituitary gland to release gh into your body more frequently.

And some hard truths, you're still fat in your midsection. How do I know? Because I was you six years ago! I weighed 320 pounds at age 20, and was 6'0. I dropped to 170 pounds in two years just eating healthy, doing P90X and natural. A benefit of being so young is that your skin will retain a lot of elasticity, but you have to get your body fat lower than 8% in my opinion. I reached that and everything tightened up except two little wrinkles under my belly button.

With that being said, if you want to be shredded then bulking is not the way to do it, nor do you need gh. Also you're young enough you dont need roids. Slim down naturally, get a solid base, and learn how you have to eat to lose and gain.

Comment

cmode44,
            your right he's young enough to achieve what he's looking for with out any compounds at this time.

peter101,
            at this point in your live the hormones flowing through your body are enough to accomplish your goals quickly and also have that extra skin shrink. get your training and your diet down and you will see great results, good luck to ya.
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Ok we'll thanks for the advice but it hasn't helped.. I can see my 4 pack I know I'm not fat it's only extra skin that's why I can't see my six pack cause of extra skin in my lower mid section and I also have a big v by my waste line if you guys know what I'm talking about. I really just need something to help tighten up my skin. I have the most weirdest case on my hands and it sucks cause all my hard work in the gym and kichten aren't being showed cause how I ate when I was a kid.. I do not believe the machine is correct when it says 18% nor did the personal trainer when he gave me the test the only way to 100% get my fat % is under water and I don't know where to get it done at around me. Idk if I can feel and see my abs cause of juice? Or cause I've worked hard. And I'm trying to do hgh before I result In a tummy tuck cause I don't want the scars it leaves and I was hopping hgh would fix my problem.

Comment

A tummy tuck. Whats a 4 pack. So you say you have a good diet how many mgs of sodium do you have aday. How much water do you drink. What ab exercises do you do. Its all important But i can tell ya hgh isnt it

Comment

Working...
                X