X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXIO busts

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...p-and-axiolabs

thanks ronny. be safe everyone.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

sounds like the end of the beginning, they will re-appear again

Comment

it might have been their raw materials that got caught. if it was theyre probably going dump that sight to cut all leads to them and create another.
        THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT NOT A FACT.
        AND NAPS DONT SELL THEIR GEAR!
        BE CAREFUL WITH IMPOSTOR SITES

Comment

Be safe guys. This witch hunt has no end.

Comment

FOCUS 50/2010 International doping ring smashed – GenXXL sales anabolic steroids, growth hormones and Saturday, 12/11/2010, 09:00

Munich. With a raid around the globe, the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) have broken the public prosecutor in Bonn and foreign judicial authorities, an international ring of drug dealers. The news magazine FOCUS confirmed the Bonn public prosecutor Robin Fa?bender the action was, but did not comment on details.
            According to FOCUS, please identify the Rhine anti-doping since May 2008 against an organization called “GenXXL” which will have web sites anabolic steroids, growth hormones and sexual enhancers illegally sold in all continents. In addition to traditional GenXXL probably means to mask the use of anabolic steroids or attenuate the side effects.

The investigators discovered alone in the 32-year-old sales manager Ibrar GenXXL B. Bonn a database of more than 190,000 customers. The buyer had ordered preparations since May 2008 with a value of 12, 5 million U.S. dollars. The suspect, who is, according to the BKA as responsible for the shipping of doping substances, came last week in custody.

Comment

Damm their hit. did the axio owner turn him self in..

Comment

This sucks. A knew of a couple of websites that supported the operation and they are all down for the count. There is another site i know of that just this weekend went down but I didn't think it was related to the Axio case because they carry there own line but they have simply vanished. I had put in an order for some Winny for my upcoming cut cycle (because NAPS doesn't have it in 100mg or 20Ml) now its the wait and see game. Oh well luckily its just a few Hundred

Comment

Sounds like alot of money to me!! I'll be pulling my hair out......

Comment

I'd pull it out but its already gone lol I guess the guy that they recently pulled in had the computer with customer info in it and totals for sales reported to be about $25 Million since 08

Comment

Damn,,,,,,,,,,, Think ( GEN ) will make a come back??

Comment

..of course!!

Comment

to much money to be made to not lol

Comment

I wish GP would consider going to 20ml on some of the stuff especially the winny

Comment

Working...
                            X